Glaxon has launched its new product, Xeno Energy Amino. This pre-workout supplement claims to be able to help you build muscle and increase energy levels, among other things. It is available in 3 delicious flavors: sour berries, peachy, and pine berry slush.
Glaxon Xeno Energy Amino Overview
The full list of ingredients in this product is:
- Myo-Seq (Sequenced Amino Acid Blend) (glutamic acid, leucine, lysine, isoleucine, threonine, arginine, aspartic acid, alanine, valine, tyrosine, phenylalanine, serine, methionine, glutamine, glycine, proline, asparagine, histidine, tryptophan, cysteine)
- Astrolyte Electrolyte Blend (fructooligosaccharides, magnesium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium citrate)
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Astragin [Root] Extract
Glaxon Xeno Energy Amino Supplement Facts Label
Each serving contains:
- 49mg magnesium
- 243mg chloride
- 160mg sodium
- 95mg potassium
- 10000mg Myo-Seq (Sequenced Amino Acid Blend)
- 1550mg Astrolyte Electrolyte Blend
- 1000mg taurine
- 100mg Caffeine Anhydrous
- 45mg Hyaluronic Acid
- 25mg Astragin [Root] Extract
This product claims to:
- Provide hydrating electrolytes
- Aid in muscle tissue recovery
- Provide joint support
- Help build muscle
- Increase energy levels
- Preserve lean muscle mass
- Enhance recovery
- Increase muscle endurance
- Support joint health
- Maintain proper hydration
- Improve bone strength
Flavors and Servings
This product is available in containers of 336g each. The serving size is one scoop (8g).
To consume, it is recommended that you mix between ½ to 1 scoop in 500ml of water and mix well before consuming. This product should be consumed 30-45 minutes before exercise, but can also be consumed pre-, intra-, or post-workout. It can also be taken on off-days.
The product is available in three delicious flavors: Sour Berries, Peachy, and Pine Berry Slush.
Where to Buy
You can buy Glaxon’s new Xeno Energy Amino from the company’s website.