Quicksilver Scientific, the natural supplements and wellness company, has launched Immune Charge+.
Immune Support is a blend of vitamins and black elderberry.
The full list of ingredients in this supplement is:
- Vitamin A (as Palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as Sodium ascorbate)
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) (D3)
- Vitamin K (as K2 (MK7), K1 (phytonadione))
- Sodium (as Sodium ascorbate)
- European Black Elderberry Extract (Sambucus nigra L)
- DeltaGOLD® Tocotrienols
- Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin)
- Vitamin E (as tocofersolan)
- Citric acid
- Natural citrus oils
Each serving contains the following:
- 3125 mcg Vitamin A
- 833 mcg Vitamin C
- 104 mcg Vitamin D
- 438 mcg Vitamin K
- 104 mcg Sodium
- 83 mg Black Elderberry Extract
- 65 g Black Elderberry Herb Equivalent
This product claims to support:
- Respiratory health and function
- Immune function
Flavors & Servings:
This supplement is available in a 3.38 fl. oz. (100 ml) bottle. For maintenance use, the serving size is 1 tsp (5ml), while the serving size for intensive use is 2 tsp (10ml). One bottle contains between 10 and 20 servings.
It is also available in a box of 12 bottles, each of which is 0.4 fl. oz. (12ml) and contains either one or two servings, depending on your usage.
You should either consume one serving daily as per your needs (maintenance or intensive) or consume as per your medical practitioner’s directions.
It is recommended that you hold the liquid in your mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. It should be consumed on an empty stomach and taken at least 10 minutes before meals. If you are pregnant, you should consult a physician before using it.
This product is available in a delicious elderberry flavor.
Where to Buy: