Myvitamins, the health and wellness company, has launched its new product, Myvitamins Defense Shots.
Myvitamins Defense Shots is a blend of vitamins and minerals that claims to help support immune function.
The full list of ingredients in this supplement is:
- Acidity Regulators (Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate)
- Wellmune® (Baker’s Yeast Beta Glucan)
- Vitamin C
- Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinale)
- Zinc Citrate, Colour (Carotenes)
- Vitamin E
- Stabilizer (Xanthan Gum)
- Sweeteners (Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides)
- Sodium Selenate
- Vitamin A
- Ferrous Fumarate
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
Each serving contains the following:
- 1 kJ
- 0 kcal
- 0g fat
- 28g carbohydrate
- 0g protein
- 04g salt
- 250mg Wellmune® (Baker’s Yeast Beta Glucan)
- 100mg vitamin C
- 80mg ginger extract
- 15mg zinc
- 12mg Vitamin E
- 2mg Vitamin B6
- 1mg Iron
- 800ug Vitamin A
- 55ug selenium
- 5ug vitamin B12
Other highlights of this product include:
- 0 calories
- 0 fat
- 0 sugar
This product claims to:
- Support the immune system
- Reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Protect cells from oxidative stress
Flavors & Servings:
This supplement is available in boxes of 12 shots. Each shot is available in a bottle of 60ml. The serving size is 1 shot (60ml).
It is recommended that you consume one shot daily. You should not consume more.
It is available in a tasty orange and mango flavor.
Where to Buy:
You can buy this supplement from the company website.