Outright Bar, the functional food brand, has launched a new flavor, Gingerbread Peanut Butter. It is a healthy protein bar meant to taste good while still being nutritional. Each bar provides 15+ grams of protein, 26 grams of carbs, and more.
Outright Bar’s New Gingerbread Peanut Butter Overview
The full list of ingredients in this product is:
- Peanut Butter [Peanuts, Sugar, Contains 2% or less of Fully Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils (Cottonseed, Soybean, Rapeseed), Dextrose, Salt, Molasses, and Monoglycerides]
- Whey Protein
- Graham Cracker [Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid), Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm and Palm Kernel Oil with TBHQ (for freshness), Contains 2% or less of Baking Soda]
- Natural Flavorings
Outright Bar’s Gingerbread Peanut Butter Supplement Facts Label
Each serving contains:
- 290 calories
- 15gm total fat
- 5mg cholesterol
- 150mg sodium
- 23g total carbohydrate (see our list of the best carbohydrate supps)
- 16g total sugars
- 16g protein (see our list of protein powder types)
- 0mcg vitamin D
- 60mg calcium (see our list of top calcium supps)
- 1mg iron
- 190mg potassium
- No sugar alcohols
Flavors and Servings
This product is available in 60g bars. The serving size is 1 bar.
This product is available in a delicious gingerbread peanut butter flavor.
Where to Buy
You can buy the new Gingerbread Peanut Butter Outright Protein Bar from third-party websites such as The Vitamin Shoppe.
Contents of this Article