Ancient Nutrition, founded by Jordan Rubin and Dr. Josh Axe, has announced the launch of Organic Hemp-CBD line at Natural Products Expo West.
This will be a line of innovative products and probably one of the biggest steps towards the legal status of CBD ingredient in food and dietary supplements.
Highlights Of The Product
CBD is a non-euphorigenic compound found in hemp. It is true that it’s not fully approved by the FDA and won’t cure all the diseases. However, it has a number of undeniable benefits proved by recent studies.
- Anti-inflammatory effect. CBD is a non-intoxicating component that relieves pain and inflammation. When it comes to chronic pain, it can be extremely helpful.
- Antipsychotic effect. Recent researches show that CBD may potentially help alleviate symptoms of psychiatric diseases like schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, ADHD and PTSD.
- Antiproliferative and pro-apoptotic effects. CBD may potentially help inhibit the growth of tumor cells.
- Anti-nausea effect. In small doses, CBD may help suppress nausea and toxin-induced vomiting.
- Anticonvulsant effect. CBD may be quite effective in the fight against of epileptic seizures and some other neurological diseases.
- Anti-diabetes effect. Another benefit of CBD is its positive impact on the health of patients diagnosed with diabetes. It may significantly reduce the incidence of diabetes and lower insulin levels.
- Cardiovascular effect. The role of CBD in cardiovascular disorders remains a gray area and further research is needed. Nevertheless, a lot of recent studies have shown the fact that CBD can be beneficial for heart issues.
Where To Buy
Jordan Rubin, innovator and founder of Ancient Nutrition, has mentioned that “2019 is going to be a great year” and a lot of new products will be launched this year. Although there is no clear date, the all-new line of organic CBD hemp products is expected to be on sale already this year. You will be able to order it on Ancient Nutrition or Amazon.com, any method which works for you better.
Was this post helpful?
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.