Contents of this Article
- Beast Sports Creature
- Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder FAQ
- How to Take It
- Top Alternative to This Product
- Customer Feedback
- Bottom Line
Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder FAQ
- One container: 30 servings; 60 servings
- Price: $19.99 for 30 servings; $29.99 for 60 servings
- Serving size: 1 scoop (5 grams)
- Refund Policy: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase at BeastSports.com, the item can be returned or exchanged if it is in its original and unused condition. The return policy for a full refund (less shipping and handling) at BeastSports.com is good for 30 days for all unused and unopened products. After 30 days have expired following a purchase, they are not able to provide a refund or exchange on your purchase. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs pertaining to returns, exchanges or refunds.
A lot of creatine brands try to be as pure as they can get. By pure, we mean going raw in a single ingredient formulation. However, sometimes, single ingredient creatine tends to not be taken well by the stomach. This is where creatine blends come in handy.
Beast Sports Nutrition Creature is a creatine supplement that makes use of an “Advanced Creatine Blend” made up of five types of creatine as well as an absorption booster blend.
The product also has five flavors to choose from, but for the sake of the review, we’ll be focusing on the Unflavored variant.
How good is Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder? Can this blend surpass pure creatine formulas? Read on to find out!
Who Makes It?
Beast Sports Nutrition has been in the supplement business since 1995, making them one of the oldest supplement retailers still relevant today. They sell pre-workouts, fat burners, testosterone boosters, nootropics, and even supplement stacks for those looking for a complete set in one purchase.
They also have a wide array of gym clothes and accessories for those who want to represent the brand.
Marketing Claims Made
Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder made five claims, but only three of them regarded their brand when it comes to function:
- Fuels Muscle Growth: This is standard creatine benefit and the science around it is solid.
- Stimulates Lean Muscle: Creatine does help in muscle recovery as well as overall nutrient absorption.
- Reduce Recovery Time: This recovery perk makes creatine one of the best post-workout ingredients.
Other than those three, they also put emphasis on why the five forms of creatine mixed together are superior to plain, single ingredient creatine powders and how their blends taste great.
What’s in it?
Now, let’s take a closer look at what’s inside Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder:
Creature Advanced Creatine Blend
- Creapure Brand Creatine Monohydrate: When it comes to creatine monohydrate, nothing gets more premium than the Creapure brand. Creapure is known to not only guarantee 99% pure creatine but also reprocesses their creatine monohydrate in a way that makes it easier to dissolve. 
- Di-Creatine Malate: This is simply creatine bound to malic acid. The purpose of this bond is to help facilitate easier digestion and to reduce (or quite possibly eliminate) bloating as well as a gassy feeling. It’s not as studied as creatine monohydrate, but many users can attest to how this form of creatine is easier for the gut. 
- Creatine Anhydrous: This is creatine monohydrate’s cousin. They’re the same compound minus the water molecule. This makes 100 grams of creatine anhydrous have more creatine than 100 grams of creatine monohydrate. This added process also makes the creatine powder more expensive. 
- Crea-Trona (Buffered Creatine): Sometimes referred to as pH-buffered creatine, this form of creatine has a higher pH to make it more alkaline or basic. Crea-Trona buffers creatine using sodium carbonate and sodium-bicarbonate, giving it a slightly salty aftertaste. Buffering creatine is said to reduce it from being broken down into creatinine, thus resulting in more creatine uptake. However, some studies suggest it doesn’t always work as expected, seeing no significant differences between creatine monohydrate and buffered creatine. 
- Creatine Gluconate: It’s creatine bound to glucose. The hypothesis is, binding creatine to glucose will allow it to be absorbed faster because of the added insulin activity. However, there’s really no solid evidence to back this claim yet. 
Insulinogenic Co-Factors Blend
- Banaba (lagerstroemia speciosa) leaf extract: You often add banaba extract for its carb-absorbing benefit. It’s through a compound called corosolic acid which helps nutrients get absorbed into our muscles better. 
- Cinnamon Bark PE 4:1: It’s another ingredient known to increase insulin sensitivity. 
- Biotin (as d-Biotin): Often known as a supplement for hair, biotin can also help with blood sugar control by way of improving insulin sensitivity. 
- Chromium Picolinate: This mineral can also affect the way the body releases insulin into the bloodstream. 
So, the formula for Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder is really split into two: The main, creatine blend and the insulin-absorption blend.
This two-punch combo is smart and definitely rarely seen in the creatine category, but we would have preferred to see black pepper somewhere here.
Black pepper has piperine, a compound that directly enhances nutrient absorption regardless of the nature of the ingredient.
Supplement Facts Label
One good serving of Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder provides:
- Fast-absorbing creatine: There’s little doubt that this blend was meant to enhance absorption and maximize every creatine molecule’s use and potential. They did it by way of insulin activity, a tried and tested anabolic pathway.
- Efficient recovery: The thing with creatine is it works as a pre-workout and as a post workout. However, some have come to take creatine even if they’re not inside the gym because it has anabolic properties that work wonders even if you’re not actively sweating.
- Better sugar control: Increasing insulin sensitivity lets you not just absorb ingredients better, but also affect the way your body removes sugar from the bloodstream. This helps reduce the risk of insulin resistance.
In a way, you can say the powder was able to maximize creatine’s potential as a pre-workout and post workout ingredient. However, the pricing could make other people hesitate, since it easily costs twice as much as a single-ingredient formula.
Some users hate creatine because it doesn’t match well with their stomach. Many experiences bloating, gassiness, and just a heavy feeling overall. Others even get some bouts of diarrhea when they ingest creatine.
We always recommend you speak with your doctor before taking any supplements featured on this site.
How to Take It
Beast Sports Nutrition recommends the following when it comes to consuming Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder:
As a dietary supplement, use one (1) level scoop with 6-8 oz. of water 30 minutes prior to your daily workout and again 30 minutes after workout.
On non-workout days use one (1) level scoop with 6-8 oz of with water in the morning and again in the evening. Always take with plenty of water.
Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder has five different flavors:
- Beast Punch
- Pink Lemonade
- Cherry Limeade
They seem to be promoting Pink Lemonade, but many users will definitely go for unflavored because it’s much more “pure.”
Number of Servings
Regardless of the flavor you pick, you will be presented with two options: 30 or 60 servings.
We doubt anyone will 30 servings over 60 servings, though, given the value of buying in bulk as well as the serving suggestion. Also, you will likely take creatine every day anyway, so might as well buy the bigger one.
Top Alternative to This Product
Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder vs BPI Sports Best Creatine
Beast Sports Nutrition Creature is not the first to think of combining creatine forms. BPI Sports Best Creatine wants to make a case.
Like Creature, BPI Sports Best Creatine also makes use of a creatine blend. However, instead of five, they went for six! It has:
- Creatine monohydrate
- Creatine anhydrous
- Magnesium Creatine Chelate
- Creatine Phosphate
- Creatine AKG
- pH Buffered Creatine
We’re not convinced if adding more forms makes creatine better, but these two companies are definitely betting on it.
The deal-breaker is the absorption blend. Creature has a really potent insulin activity blend, while BPI Sports Best Creatine has Himalayan Pink Salt. There’s no real science regarding Himalayan Pink Salt in the context of creatine powder.
With all things considered, Beast Sports Nutrition Creature is the better formula. It also helps that the pricing isn’t too far between the two, as one tub of what BPI Sports offers costs $25 and only gets you 50 servings.
The general consensus on Amazon and most online review sites score it a 4.5/5.
The supplement gets praise for making users feel jacked and having a decent taste. Not great, but decent. They also say it mixes well.
Critics pan it for having a proprietary blend, inconsistent taste, and the price.
Have you tried this product? Leave a review below and let us know what you think!
It doesn’t really matter whether you take one creatine or five. The whole point of building a creatine formula is to make sure your body gets access to a direct source of muscle fuel the fastest way possible.
To do that, including an absorption formula helps, and Beast Sports Nutrition Creature is that kind of product.
It’s a really smart tub of creatine, but it can also come off as too premium for long-term use. So, only buy it if you’re prepared to shell out cash.
About the Author
Robert is a graduate from the University of Santo Tomas whose specialty is writing about scientific research, claim substantiation, supplements, nutrition, health, fitness, and medical topics. He is a former Research Scientist with a degree in Food Science, Technology, and Nutrition. Currently, Robert spends his time sharing scientific knowledge and utilizing his skills to create research backed content on a variety of online platforms, such as health authority sites, Q&A sites like Quora, podcasts and more. Contact Robert.