Beast Sports Nutrition Super Test Testosterone Booster FAQ
- One Container: 45 Servings
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Finding the right name for a new product can cost a company somewhere between a few bucks to thousands of dollars worth of marketing research.
However, sometimes you just have to stick with the basics and that’s what Beast Sports Nutrition did when they released Super Test Testosterone Booster.
Super Test Testosterone Booster is described as a professional strength complex that supports normal testosterone levels, nitric oxide levels, and even support muscle mass and density.
Basically, Super Test Testosterone Booster claims to be more than just good for testosterone. However, can it really do all of that?
Read our Beast Sports Nutrition Super Test Testosterone Booster review to find out.
Who Makes It?
Super Test Testosterone Booster is produced by Beast Sports Nutrition. They are one of the bigger companies out there when it comes to supplements, and they’ve been around long enough to actually have quite a following. They sell a lot of supplements from fat burners and pre workouts to nutrient-specific products.
Marketing Claims Made
The following claims were made about Beast Sports Nutrition Super Test Testosterone Booster:
- Testosterone support: There is evidence of testosterone benefits, particularly with its tongkat ali. The problem is, we’re not sure how potent this support is given the dosages are hidden from us.
- Muscle builder: We’re not convinced that they have enough to actually boost muscle mass. The only real muscle ingredient here that isn’t a testosterone ingredient is agmatine sulfate, and it’s not even the best at its category.
- Healthy live and kidneys: Well, they do support it but we’re not sure if it’s as good as it says it is. Weird for a testosterone booster to have this, but we’ll take it.
What’s in it?
Now, let’s take a closer look at what’s inside Beast Sports Nutrition Super Test Testosterone Booster. In one serving, you will get:
Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate), Zinc (as Zinc Citrate): These are the nutrients associated with increased muscle metabolism as well as testosterone health. Zinc in particular is a considered a building block of testosterone as well as sperm. 
Pro Testosterone Support Factors
- Fenugreek Extract (seed) 50% Steroidal Saponins: Does a fair job at boosting testosterone by inhibiting hormones and enzymes that lower it. Not the best, but it’s standardized so it’s high quality at least. 
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha Extract (root): This is actually an adaptogen or an anti-stress herb. The testosterone link here is it lowers cortisol aka the stress hormone. When cortisol is low, testosterone is higher based on studies.
Male Support Complex
- Tribulus Extract (whole plant) 40% Saponins: It’s not exactly a solid testosterone booster, but it is a libido enhancer. It’s standardized, so it’s pretty premium. 
- Suma (Pfaffia paniculata) (root) Powder: A powerful adaptogen that has benefits for muscle growth and stamina. 
- Cyanotis vaga (root) Extract: It is believed to work on muscle growth and energy, but the science isn’t that solid yet. 
- Chasteberry Tree (vitex) Extract (fruit): This is weird, because Chaste extract is anti-androgen meaning it lowers testosterone levels. The only angle we see here is how it can “balance” hormones, to prevent having too much testosterone, but that’s reaching. 
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivillanum) (root) Extract std. 50% Saponins: This is more of an aphrodisiac that offers a mild boost to testosterone. 
- Cissus quadrangularis (leaves) Extract: This is more of a fat burner than a testosterone booster. 
- Eurycoma longifolia (root) Extract: This is tongkat ali. It’s actually the only real testsotserone ingredient here. Really good for those who have low testosterone already, but we think it’s under-dosed given it’s practically at the bottom of the ladder. 
- Rhodiola rosea0 3% Rosavins (root) Extract: We think this incredible adaptogen is both redundant and a waste. Not only does Super Test already have a superior adaptogen, but the dosage for this is likely not good enough to even have an effect. 
Nitric Oxide Factor
- Agmatine Sulfate (as AGmass™): This nitric oxide booster is more of a support to something superior. It does help, but it’s not the best in what it can do. 
Anti Estrogen Factors
- Polygonum cuspidatum (root) Extract 20% trans-Resveratrol, White Button Mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus) Fruit Extract 10:1: As the blend implies, the ingredients work to help reduce testosterone-estrogen conversion. However, resveratrol isn’t as good when it comes to doing that job as it’s more of an antioxidant. 
Liver & Kidney Factors
- Milk Thistle Extract 80% Silymarin (seed): This is the most common liver supplement ingredient and the most potent. 
- Cranberry Extract (fruit): Cranberies have been shown to help improve kidney health in patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Stinging Nettle Extract (leaf), Beta Sitosterol 42% (plant sterol), Pumpkin Extract (seed) (Cucurbita pepo): Same with the anti-estrogen blend, but this one prevents testosterone from being converted to DHT. We’re on the fence on this one. On one hand, we get more serum testosterone (the ones you see in test results), but DHT is more “potent” than testosterone in terms of manliness.
Supplement Facts Label
Some of the benefits you can expect from taking Beast Sports Nutrition Super Test Testosterone Booster include:
- Moderate testosterone support: The testosterone benefits you will get from Super Test isn’t that impressive due to the lack of dosage and far too many indirect testosterone boosters.
- Libido Support: This wouldn’t be a male supplement if it didn’t make you feel horny.
- Some muscle support
Often, the side effects when it comes to supplements come from stimulants and weird herbs, and Super Test only has a few herbal issues. We’re not sure exactly what side effects they’ll do given that studies have never seen their effects when working with other herbs, so if you feel something weird, drop it.
We always recommend you speak with your doctor before taking any supplements featured on this site.
Beast Sports Nutrition Super Test Testosterone Booster is in tablet form, so the taste can definitely be bad if you’re not used to bitter herbs or pure extracts.
Number of Servings
One bottle has 45 servings. One serving is 4 Capsules.
Top Alternative to This Product
Beast Sports Nutrition Super Test Testosterone Booster vs TestoBoost
TestoBoost has some similarities in ingredients to Super Test. Some of them are:
- Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin B6
- Tribulus terrestris
- Tongkat ali
- Suma Powder
You can also say that the L-arginine it uses is similar to Super Test’s Agmatine Sulfate.
Based on pure ingredients, we think TestoBoost has more things to do with testosterone than Super Test. It’s basically a beefed up version of Super Test. However, we think having what looks to be at least twice the number of ingredients mixed in one formula increases risks of side effects.
So for something that won’t mess with our digestion, we’re going to stick with Super Test.
Based on its Amazon ratings, users give it a modest 4.1/5. Not bad, but not good either for a company of their size.
Users praise how it makes men over 30 feel young again. They also recommend it for gym purposes. They also say there’s a boost in mental focus and clarity.
Critics say it doesn’t work well even with exercise and how it was hard to tell if there was a difference. Some say it made them nauseous.
Beast Sports Nutrition Super Test Testosterone Booster has made a lot of claims beyond that of a normal male supplement, and we think they overestimated what they can do.
For one, the ingredients aren’t that special overall. There were some gems, but they weren’t enough to make us hype the formula. The testosterone benefits are so-so, with the formula focusing more on novelty ingredients than tried and tested ones.
We will say that the formula could have positive effect on stress, but we’re looking for a testosterone booster, not a nootropic.
Overall, Super Test isn’t something we’d recommend right away, but it’s not that bad either if you’re left with no other products.
Contents of this Article
- Beast Sports Super Test
- Beast Sports Nutrition Super Test Testosterone Booster FAQ
- Supplement Facts Label
- Top Alternative to This Product
- Customer Feedback
- Bottom Line