Bulletproof 360, famous for its MCT-infused coffee, has launched InnerFuel Prebiotic Powder. If you suffer from digestive issues and wish to improve your gut health, InnerFuel Prebiotic Powder seeks to help you reach your health goals faster.
Overview of Key Ingredients
InnerFuel Prebiotic Powder is a mix of clinically-backed prebiotics to support gut health and boost the immune system.
Per one serving you consume:
- 17g of total carbohydrates
- 6g of dietary fiber
- 60mg of calcium
- 3 mg of iron
- 30mg of sodium
- 90mg of potassium
- 10g of organic acacia
- 5g of Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum (PHGG)
- 5g of larch arabinogalactan
- 0g of sugar and 0g of net carbs.
Organic Acacia, Guar Gum, and Larch Arabinogalactan are the three key ingredients that provide the following health benefits:
- Organic Acacia has prebiotics to feed good bacteria and improve your gut microbiome. This ingredient helps maintain healthy digestion.
- Larch Arabinogalactan is rich in fibers that contain free-radical fighting polyphenols (1). This component of InnerFuel is a great way to boost your immune system and fuel yourself with fiber when you are on a keto diet.
- Guar Gum also promotes the growth of good bacteria and increases satiety. Moreover, it slows down glucose absorption and normalizes cholesterol.
Flavors & Servings
InnerFuel comes in a 13.4-ounce container with unflavored prebiotic powder for 20 servings.
Per one serving you’re getting 17g of plant-sourced prebiotics.
To get your dose of prebiotics, just mix 1-2 scoops of this plant-based powder into 8 ounces of your favorite beverage, smoothie or Bulletproof coffee and enjoy. It easily dissolves in hot and cold drinks.
Where To Buy
You can purchase it in a few clicks on Amazon or on the official website of Bulletproof. By subscribing, you’ll get a 10% discount. Shipping is available in the US, Canada, UK, and numerous European countries.
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.