Burn Lab Pro Fat Burner FAQ
- One Container: 30 servings
- Serving Size: 3 NutriCaps
If there was one thing you should always be looking for in a supplement is the quality of ingredients. The quality of the ingredients dictate both the research behind the formula of the supplement as well as the kind of reputation the company behind it has.
And we can tell you right now that the most popular companies in the supplement industry are all known to use either patented ingredients or premium branded ones, much like Opti Nutra, the brains behind Burn Lab Pro fat burner.
Burn Lab Pro Fat Burner seems to have an entire formula of premium and super concentrated ingredients all meant to help you lose weight. But, we have to know if all these ingredients are indeed deserving of the rather high price tag.
Read our Burn Lab Pro Fat Burner review to find out.
Who Makes It?
Burn Lab Pro Fat Burner is made by Opti Nutra, the same company behind our recently reviewed Testo Lab Pro and the ever popular Mind Lab Pro. True to the theme of their recent products, Opti Nutra does take pride in offering nothing but the best of formulas for a good price. How much? We’re talking about products that can easily cost twice as much as their competition. However, they’re still a force in the industry despite the prices of their products, so their market isn’t as small as we think.
Marketing Claims Made
The following claims were made about Burn Lab Pro Fat Burner:
- Spark fat burning enzymes and hormones: There is evidence of this claim in the formula, particularly with ForsLean.
- Fire up metabolism for 24 hours: We’re not sure about the 24-hour claim, but we do think you can have an enhanced energy expenditure shortly after taking Burn Lab Pro Fat Burner.
- Good for exercise: The presence of HMB means you can lose weight without worrying too much about losing muscle.
Weight loss has to always be focused on proper diet and exercise FIRST, so you have to commit to your weight loss routine on top of using this fat burner, otherwise don’t expect results.
What’s in it?
Now, let’s take a closer look at what’s inside Burn Lab Pro Fat Burner. In one serving, you will get:
- GTF Chromium (as NutriGenesis): This mineral is known to support appetite control, which can effectively help restrict food intake and keep us from being tempted to eat when we’re bored. Chromium works really well even in tiny dosages, so the 90 mcg is nothing to scoff at. 
- HMB (Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate) (from Calcium HMB): HMB is an ingredient that’s been cited to help retain muscle during fasting or periods of weight loss. It’s also considered an anti-catabolic ingredient, or a supplement used to help reduce muscle breakdown and cell damage during intense exercise. 
- ForsLean (Coleus Forskohlii)( root)(10% forskolin): Just like HMB, forskohlii is also known to have a muscle preservation benefit. Forskohlii works on the cAMP or cyclic adenosine monophosphate. cAMP is a molecule that, once triggered, promotes the production of fat burning hormones and lipase – an enzyme secreted by the body to break down fat. 
- Capsimax Cayenne Pepper Extract (Capsicum annuum)(fruit)(2% Capsaicinoids): More than just a fun way to make lunch or dinner taste better, cayenne is known to trigger thermogenesis, or the body’s ability to produce body heat by shredding fat. Capsimax is the best brand of cayenne pepper as it offers maximum purity, potency, and they designed it in such a say that it won’t irritate your stomach. 
- BioPerine Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum)(Fruit)(95% Piperine): Black pepper is the best bioavailability enhancer in the industry, with studies showing it can boost absorption by at least 10x in some ingredients. BioPerine is the pinnacle of premium black pepper brands, and we wouldn’t have it any less. 
Supplement Facts Label
Some of the benefits you can expect from taking Burn Lab Pro Fat Burner include:
- No caffeine needed: Fans of stim-free fat burners rejoice! Burn Lab Pro Fat Burner gives users a good fat burning experience without having them worried about stimulant-related side effects.
- Appetite control: Chromium is known to help with managing appetite, even in tiny dosages. The premium form also seems to make it more potent than it looks.
- Fast-friendly: HMB is one of those newer muscle ingredients, but it’s showing a lot of potential for helping to preserve lean muscle mass despite being on a diet or a long fast.
Here’s the thing: While we can’t outright say that Burn Lab Pro Fat Burner will not have any side effects, we are also convinced that their formula has reduced the risks of incurring one.
As with any supplement, there are always risks of side effects.
The premium ingredients mean the formula has gone through rigorous quality testing before being passed as good for consumption. Then, there’s also the fact that the company behind it, Opti Nutra, is known to be quite meticulous regarding its supplement formulations and their safety.
We always recommend you speak with your doctor before taking any supplements featured on this site.
Burn Lab Pro Fat Burner is in capsule form, so there’s no reason to have it taste anything more than what typical capsules taste like.
Number of Servings
One bottle has 30 servings. One serving is 3 NutriCaps.
Top Alternative to This Product
Burn Lab Pro Fat Burner vs Burn-XT Fat Burner
Burn-XT Fat Burner’s formula is also simple like Burn Lab Pro’s, but that’s where the similarities end.
Burn-XT Fat Burner has;
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (98% Polyphenols, 75% Catechins, 45% EGCG)
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Capsimax® Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract
- Bioperine® Black Pepper Fruit Extract
Burn-XT Fat Burner capitalizes on a more traditional approach to fat burning. That is, using extracts that spark thermogenesis and fat burning hormone production, as well as an ingredient that can promote muscle preservation. It has a similar function to Burn Lab Pro, but the main difference is how they do it.
Burn Lab Pro prefers a stim-free approach and a more innovative take while Burn-XT Fat Burner goes through the old fashioned way with caffeine and the ever popular green tea extract.
Which one is better? Both are amazingly good at what they do, so it will be a matter of whether you like feeling stimulated or not.
There are no Amazon reviews for Burn Lab Pro, considering that it’s only sold on their website. However, we did some internet research and found a few blogs and reviews regarding Burn Lab Pro’s efficacy as a weight loss supplement.
Many praise it for having high quality ingredients as well as how it synergizes with a fasted diet or workout program.
Not a lot of people gave it a bad review, but they do cite how the product works best if you’re on a strict fasting type of diet, and many people aren’t exactly following their diets to a T.
Burn Lab Pro Fat Burner is definitely one of the cleanest, focused, and synergistic fat burning formulas we’ve covered. The lack of stimulants initially made us hesitant about the product’s claims on weight loss and metabolism benefits. However, upon further analysis, we saw that the premium ingredients used could give users a high potency fat burning experience, which could be just as good as their stim-counterparts.
The only nitpick we have is the price. It’s easily almost twice as expensive as some of its competition, but we do understand the quality and research put into the Burn Lab Pro formula, so it all evens out in the end. Premium products tend to come at a premium price.
Contents of this Article