Further Food has designed a new Chocolate Collagen Peptides protein powder to fight your sweet cravings and support your wellness. This collagen powder aims to support your gut health, make your skin shine and bones get stronger.
Key Ingredient Breakdown
Chocolate Collagen Peptides Protein powder is an example of excellence. It is sourced from a high-quality grass-fed, pasture-raised hydrolyzed bovine collagen.
Collagen peptides have been claimed to have several benefits for overall health:
- Slowing the aging and helping hydrate the skin while supporting its elasticity. By taking collagen peptides, its touted one can help prevent wrinkles and furrows and hide stretch marks (1).
- Another purported benefit of supplementation with collagen peptides is strengthening your hair, teeth, and nails (2).
- It also enhances the health of your bones, joints, ligaments and retains muscle mass (3). It helps prevent injuries, joint disorders, and improve post-workout recovery.
- They suppress appetite and promote satiety, helping you maintain healthy body weight (4).
- Finally, the daily intake of collagen peptides has been said to reduce the risk of digestive issues. Collagen peptides are rich in essential amino acids that help relieve gut inflammation and aid in treating gastrointestinal issues like leaky gut.
Aside from Collagen Peptides, this powder has a few more ingredients to boost your health:
- Cocoa Powder
- Reishi Mushroom
- Monk Fruit Extract
Reishi mushroom helps boost the immune system. Monk fruit is absolutely sugar-free, has strong anti-inflammatory properties and is considered by the FDA as a safe sweetener. Cocoa powder improves skin hydration and satisfies your sweet tooth (5).
To sum up, this Chocolate Collagen Peptides protein powder is non-GMO, antibiotic-free, hormone-free, sugar-free and kosher-certified. It doesn’t contain such food allergens as milk, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, soy, egg, fish.
Finally, it is a great choice for those on paleo and ketogenic diets.
Flavors & Servings
It comes in a jar that contains 312 g of the dietary supplement. One jar has 28 servings.
You can add 1-2 scoops of powder to milk, coffee or smoothies. You can also use it to create chocolate protein-packed baked goods. Try to take it daily in different drinks or pastries for better results.
Where to Buy
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.