Endo Line by Emerald Health Bioceuticals (EHB) is the first Cannabis-free solution in the form of nutritional supplements supporting the human endocannabinoid system.
Endo Line consists of 7 supplements:
- Endo Brain
- Endo Sleep
- Endo Calm
- Endo Bliss
- Endo Inflame
- Endo Omega
- Endo Omega Vegan
Each product is non-GMO and gluten-free, however, they all have different active ingredients to help you deal with your health issues and feel better overall. Let’s have a look at each product separately.
Endo Brain formula:
- Claims to improve memory and cognitive function.
- Claims to reduce oxidative stress, helping prevent brain aging.
- Claims to enhance brain cell transmission.
Endo Sleep formula:
- Claims to help fall asleep faster.
- Offers a deep restful sleep.
- Claims to reduce waking up in the middle of the night
- Claims you’ll wake up in the morning with revitalized body and mind.
Endo Calm formula:
Contains 173 mg of PhytoCann™ Complex + 20 mg of Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (from PharmaGaba®) + 200 mg of Ashwagandha Root Extract Powder
- Claims it can improve mental and emotional health.
- Claims supporting changes in brainwaves, reduces stress and anxiety.
- Claims to improve adrenal function and regulates cortisol levels.
Endo Bliss formula:
Contains 173 mg of PhytoCann™ Complex + 30 mg of Saffron Extract Stigma Powder
- Claims to improve mood and relieves depressive symptoms
- Claims to positively affect neurotransmitters to regulate mood
- Claims it relieves depressive symptoms and reduces anxiety.
Endo Inflame formula:
Contains 173 mg of PhytoCann™ Complex + 90 mg of Casperome® Boswellia Serrata in Phytosome form + 45 mg of Theracurmin® as water-dispersible Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) (rhizome)
- States that it has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- States that it reduces pain and inflammation.
- States that it helps fight age-related chronic diseases like arthritis.
- States that it aids in balancing vital biological processes.
Endo Omega formula:
Contains 1600 mg of Total Omegas + 700 mg of EPA & DHA + 40 mg of GLA + 1000 mg of MCTs.
There is also a vegan-friendly version – Endo Omega Vegan: 2200mg of Total Vegan Omegas + 400mg of Vegan DHA + 80mg of GLA + 1000mg of MCTs.
Endo Omega markets itself an optimal solution to support your overall health:
- States that it improves heart health.
- States that it enhances cognitive function and boosts mood.
- States that it helps maintain eye health.
- States that it improves the inflammatory response.
- States that it supports hormone balance.
- States that it helps optimize blood sugar levels.
Flavors & Servings
Endo Brain, Endo Sleep, Endo Calm, Endo Bliss, Endo Inflame are sold in bottles, each containing 60 vegan soft gels.
Take 2 soft gels daily, however, do not take more than 6 soft gels per day. Consult your doctor regarding the optimal dose for better results.
Endo Omega comes in oil emulsion, each bottle contains 16 fl.oz.
Take 1 tablespoon every day. You can mix it with your favorite beverage, smoothie or food. After opening the bottle, make sure to refrigerate it.
Endo Omega is available in Caramel flavor. Endo Omega Vegan is available in Cafe Mocha flavor.
Where to Buy
You can learn more about the Endo Line and order their dietary supplements for your needs on the website of Emerald Health Bioceuticals.
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.