Evlution Nutrition EVL Test Testosterone Booster FAQ
- One Container: 30 Servings
- Serving Size: 4 Tablets
One of the best ways to get good muscle is by making sure your diet is on point, your exercise is consistent, and your sleep is routinely and as close to 8 hours as possible.
However, aging has a way of making muscle growth harder than usual.
More than a slower metabolic rate and just overall difficulty in maintaining a routine, what with all the adult responsibilities, your testosterone also takes a huge hit. Testosterone is one of the most important factors the body needs to grow muscle, and it declines once a man reaches the age of 30 and above.
Naturally, you want to preserve testosterone as long as possible. One of them is by taking testosterone supplements like the one Evlution Nutrition is selling. This product is called EVL Test.
Evlution Nutrition EVL Test Testosterone Booster is one of the supplement company’s biggest products in terms of popularity, but will EVL Test pass our test?
Read our Evlution Nutrition EVL Test Testosterone Booster review to find out.
Who Makes It?
EVL Test is sold by Evlution Nutrition. The company describes EVL Test as a product that promotes testosterone levels critical for energy and gym performance. They also say it works well for activities outside the gym, such as everyday labor or work, and when it’s time to get intimate with a partner.
Marketing Claims Made
The following claims were made about Evlution Nutrition EVL Test Testosterone Booster:
- Testosterone support: The formula definitely boasts of high quality testosterone ingredients.
- Muscle builder: Testosterone is but one of the major factors in muscle building. So, promoting an environment for testosterone should help with this.
- Better sleep, recovery, and mood: We can see an angle for the recovery and sleep (thanks to its ZMA content), but not sure about mood.
What’s in it?
Now, let’s take a closer look at what’s inside Evlution Nutrition EVL Test Testosterone Booster. In one serving, you will get:
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol): Vitamin D is the vitamin we produce when we’re exposed to sunlight. It’s good for a lot of things, but from a testosterone viewpoint, it’s one of the best nutrients you can take as it’s a building block of testosterone. 
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl), Magnesium (as Aspartate), Zinc (as Monomethionine and Aspartate): These three are collectively known as ZMA. This is considered the best vitamin-mineral trio for enhancing testosterone as well as boosting athletic performance.“College football players taking 450 mg of magnesium aspartate and 30 mg of zinc over a 7-week period demonstrated a significant increase in quadriceps and hamstrings torque and power measurements and increased concentrations of total testosterone, free testosterone, and insulin-like growth factor.”
- D-Aspartic Acid: One of the absolute best at testosterone boosting, DAA is an amino acid with a lot of research backing its testosterone support benefits. 
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract (std. min. 40% saponins) (fruit): Not really a good testosterone booster, but more of a libido enhancer and a bit of a muscle building booster. We do respect the potency of standardizing the ingredient. 
- Fenugreek Seed Extract (std. min. 50% saponins): Other than doing what Tribulus can do, fenugreek can also offer benefits for improved free testosterone, muscle recovery, and can even help reduce estrogen levels. 
- Diindolylmethane (DIM): DIM is considered an estrogen blocker, but so far research has only been solid in post-menopausal women.“Our data suggest that DIM enhances estrogen metabolism in hyroid proliferative disease patients (TPD) and can potentially serve as an antiestrogenic dietary supplement to help reduce the risk of developing TPD.”
Supplement Facts Label
Some of the benefits you can expect from taking Evlution Nutrition EVL Test Testosterone Booster include:
- Good testosterone support: The combination of ZMA, DAA, and Vitamin D are sure to bring in a good boosting of testosterone production with each serving.
- High potency, high efficacy: The ingredients are premium and in their high absorption forms.
- Muscle support: There is good evidence to show that EVL Test can help men grow muscle as well as help improve performance, despite not having any real stimulants.
The side effects when it comes to supplements often involve stimulants or weird, untested herbs. However, we don’t see any of that here. Instead, we have plenty of premiums which, in a way, reduces the risks of side effects. However side effects can always occur.
We always recommend you speak with your doctor before taking any supplements featured on this site.
Evlution Nutrition EVL Test Testosterone Booster is in tablet form, so the taste can definitely be bad if you’re not used to bitter herbs or pure extracts.
Number of Servings
One bottle has 30 servings. One serving is 4 tablets
Top Alternative to This Product
Evlution Nutrition EVL Test Testosterone Booster vs TestoFuel
We think a good alternative to Evlution Nutrition EVL Test is TestoFuel due to the similarity in formulation. Here’s what’s inside TesoFuel:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K2
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)
- Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine and Aspartate)
- D-Aspartic Acid
- Asian Red Panax Ginseng
- Fenugreek (Seed)
- Oyster Extract
TestoFuel has more ingredients and seems to have multiple sources of vigor and sexual health. Oyster, in particular, is a source of Zinc yet TestoFuel also has Zinc in the form of ZMA, like EVL Test.
Based on its Amazon ratings, users give it a modest 4.1/5. It’s actually surprising given the quality of the formula and the company who sells it.
Many praise the testosterone booster for how it helps them sleep better and how they do not wake up drowsy. The pills are also reportedly small enough and not hard to swallow. They do smell bad, but it’s tolerable. Some users also reported noticeable gains in muscle
Critics pan it for actually giving them bad sleep, headaches, and even racing heart beat. The headaches in particular are the most prominent critique of the formula.
Evlution Nutrition EVL Test Testosterone Booster is a product that puts a lot of focus on testosterone over libido and all other supposed functions of a regular male supplement. It doesn’t try to be a pre workout masquerading as a testosterone booster, but rather a testosterone supplement acting the way a testosterone supplement is supposed to act.
While the testosterone effects are mostly positive, many users do complain that the combination of these ingredients have a tendency to cause headaches and not promote sleep at all, despite the claims that it does. However, reviews are mixed and it’s difficult to tell the authentic ones from the trolls or paid ones, but suffice to say, you will be getting your money’s worth with each serving.
Whether it works or not will then be up to your personal experience.
Contents of this Article
- EVL Test
- Evlution Nutrition EVL Test Testosterone Booster FAQ
- Supplement Facts Label
- Top Alternative to This Product
- Customer Feedback
- Bottom Line