ⓘ Heads up, there are affiliate links in this article, so if you buy something, we get a cut of the sales.
Gaia Herbs, one of the leading herbal brands in North America, has represented a new supplement – Agile Mind – which helps nourish your mind and support your mental performance.
Key Ingredient Breakdown
The formula of Agile Mind is created of herbs and is free of gluten, soy, dairy, meat, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, eggs, yeast, and GMO ingredients.
The active ingredients of Agile Mind are the following:
- 60mg of Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf extract,
- 25mg of Bacopa aerial parts extract
- 10mg of Turmeric root supercritical CO2 extract,
- 5mg of Black Pepper fruit supercritical CO2 extract
- 5mg of Rosemary leaf supercritical CO2 extract
- 425mg of Proprietary extract blend (Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa) root, Organic Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) leaf, Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) berry)
Such a powerful mix of herbs can:
- Protect the brain from neuronal damage.
- Reduce stress and lessen symptoms of anxiety
- Improve memory and help you think clearly
Flavors & Servings
Each bottle of Agile Mind contains 60 capsules. It is recommended to take one capsule two times per day with meals. You shouldn’t take Agile Mind during the pregnancy or lactation. In case you have a medical condition and take medications, it is important to consult your doctor before use.
Where To Buy
You can purchase Agile Mind on the official website of Gaia Herbs. If you sign up for recurring delivery, you’ll save 10% and get a free gift. Before buying the product, you can enter the destination ZIP code and find out how fast you can receive your order. Also, you can easily buy Agile Mind on Amazon.
Sign Up For Updates
Get supplement updates, news, giveaways & more!