GAT Sport NITRAFLEX Pre Workout FAQ
- One Container: 30 servings
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10 grams)
What makes GAT Sport Nitraflex a unique pre-workout supplement is how it contains testosterone boosters. Can adding a testosterone touch truly make a difference? Let’s go find out.
Who Makes It?
Nitraflex Pre Workout is sold by GAT Sport. They describe GAT Sport Nitraflex as a clinically tested, high intensity pre workout formula with potent ingredients designed to give explosive energy, pumps, and stamina. They also specifically mention it capable of boosting free testosterone during workouts.
Marketing Claims Made
The following claims were made about GAT Sport Nitraflex Pre Workout:
- Explosive energy
- Free testosterone: They do have Boron, but we’re not sure how much of it the formula officially contains. So for this claim, we’ll have to give it a decent “maybe.”
- Lots of pumps
What’s in it?
Now, let’s take a closer look at what’s inside GAT Sport NITRAFLEX Pre Workout.
In one 10 gram scoop, you will get:
Nitraflex Proprieceutical Blend
- Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating NO Precursor Complex
- Citrulline: This is a basic ingredient when it comes to getting pumped with nitric oxide or improved blood flow. We say basic not because it’s plain, but because there’s a more advanced form that’s more bioavailable and it’s the next ingredient. 
- Citrulline Malate: This is the better, more bioavailable form of citrulline. Having it more bioavailable means the body will utilize the dose better and it can, hypothetically, make the pump effect last longer. 
- L-Arginine Malate: This is actually the very pre cursor to the process that produces nitric oxide. While it does sound better than citrulline or citrulline malate, you have to consider bioavailability once again. Like, you don’t directly inject arginine into your blood stream – they need to pass through your stomach juices and the gut. Safe to say, arginine – even with a malic acid bond – isn’t going to last long compared to the more stable citrulline molecules. 
- L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate: This one acts more as a support ingredient for a pre-existing nitric oxide booster, prolonging the pump effect. 
- Resveratrol: In other health products, resveratrol is thought to be the secret to longevity, and it’s mostly due to its positive effects on heart health. However, in the context of a testosterone booster, it can have beneficial effects on blood circulation. 
- Pterostilbene: This one’s a nootropic and works best a long-term brain health supplement. We’re not sure what it can do for your blood flow, but we’re assuming it has to do with blood circulation to the brain. 
- Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity, Neuromodulating, Endurance Complex
- Beta Alanine as CarnoSyn: This is actually one of the best pre workout ingredients. It’s capable of improving strength, endurance, and muscle recovery. The premium brand of CarnoSyn helps reduce the tingling sensation felt when ingesting large doses of CarnoSyn – but we kinda doubt that here. 
- Caffeine: This is your all-around stimulant, but we don’t know the dosage. This is a problem because people want to know how much caffeine they’re taking. 
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) bitartrate: Simply put, DMAE is a nootropic known to support brain health, focus, and just overall cognition. 
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: One of the best ingredients taken for reducing stress and giving users better focus for their workouts. 
- Theanine: Theanine is a calming ingredient and is often taken to help reduce the side effects associated with caffeine use. 
- Rauwolfia Canescenes Root: Rauwolfia use is more for improved blood flow in this blend, which makes sense given that it’s a testosterone booster. However, as an energy ingredient? We’re not sold on it. 
- Clinically Studied Testosterone-Enhancing Complex
- Calcium fructoborate US Patent #5,962,049: This is actually Boron (yes, the element) fused with plant-sourced calcium. It has plenty of cited positive effects on inflammation, but its most profound use in this blend is its ability to boost vitamin D levels (an important vitamin for testosterone) and actual testosterone levels. 
Supplement Facts Label
Some of the benefits you can expect from taking GAT Sport NITRAFLEX Pre Workout include:
- Okay pumps: The lack of dosage to fully support the maximum pumps they claimed to give is glaring despite the proprietary blend. Still, GAT Sport NITRAFLEX Pre Workout can provide an okay pump boost.
- Testosterone Support: Boron is one of the best minerals out there for testosterone, but it would have been better if we found out just how much of it GAT Sport NITRAFLEX Pre Workout has per serving.
The most probable side effects of using GAT Sport NITRAFLEX pre workout would be anything related to caffeine and beta alanine.
For beta-alanine, the usual symptom is tingling skin sensation, which will disappear shortly depending on how much you ingest. For caffeine, it’s the usual jitters, sweats, and a really hard crash. We say hard because the 325 spike in energy is nothing to shrug off.
We always recommend you speak with your doctor before taking any supplements featured on this site.
GAT Sport NITRAFLEX Pre Workout is available in Black Cherry, Blue Raspberry, Fruit Punch, Orange, Pina Colada, Pineapple, and Watermelon.
Number of Servings
One bottle has 30 servings. One serving is 10 grams.
Top Alternative to This Product
GAT Sport NITRAFLEX Testosterone Booster vs Hyper FX Pre Workout
Unsurprisingly, it took us a while to find a suitable alternative to what GAT Sport NITRAFLEX Pre Workout offers. It’s because the formula tries to blend testosterone boosting with performance enhancing, and not a lot of products try to mix both. Oftentimes, it’s either all out testosterone or all out pre workout.
However, we did find a product that closely resembles the intent of GAT Sport NITRAFLEX Pre Workout in Hyper FX.
Hyper FX contains:
- Betaine Anhydrous (BetaPower®)
- Beta-Alanine HCl (using CarnoSyn®) (HYDROCARN™)
- Beta-Alanine (as CarnoSyn®)
- Boron Citrate, Zinc Gluconate
- Choline Bitartrate
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- AstraGin® Proprietary Blend, [Astragalus membranaceus Extract (root)Panax notoginseng Extract (root)]
- L-Arginine Pyroglutamate
- DMAE Bitartrate (2-Dimethylaminoethanol)
- Toothed Clubmoss Extract (aerial parts), (1% Huperzine A)
Like GAT Sport NITRAFLEX Pre Workout, Hyper FX also contains quite boat load of ingredients all trying to fit inside a tiny serving size. The intent to produce a formula that can boost testosterone as well as performance is also evident.
However, if we’re going to pick one, we’ll have to go with GAT Sport NITRAFLEX Pre Workout if only because it’s the more focused of the two. Hyper FX is just too much of a sloppy mess to even consider, despite the fancy ingredients used.
We looked at Amazon reviews on GAT Sport NITRAFLEX Pre Workout and found that they rate the product a pretty good 4.6/5.
Most users found it boosting energy, focus, and improving their mood. They also describe how it works really fast, which we assume is due to the high dose caffeine in the formula.
Critics say it makes them want to go to bathroom in less than an hour. They also didn’t like the lingering aftertaste which some said took more than three hours to go away. A few say they’ve built a tolerance to its energy boosting benefits.
GAT Sport NITRAFLEX pre workout is a pre workout that tried to be a combination of performance and testosterone boosting, but what we received was a lackluster pre workout with presumably decent testosterone benefits.
It can still deliver as a standard performance enhancer, but it’s not as focused as the ones we previously reviewed. It is affordable, though, so if you’re looking for a cheap fix, GAT Sport NITRAFLEX pre workout should help fill that gap.