GN Labs has launched Betaine HCL supplement. This is a multifunctional supplement that can be helpful for people that have some digestive problems, health issues or aim to enhance their athletic performance and boost muscle growth.
Key Ingredient Breakdown
Betaine HCL features a straightforward single ingredient formula. The one and only ingredient of this supplement is betaine.
Betaine is an amino acid that can be found in beets, quinoa, and spinach. It has been used for many years in the medical field. However, recent studies also proved that betaine can be used not only for medicinal purposes but in order to help hard-training athletes and bodybuilders improve their performance and body composition.
Here are the main highlights of Betaine HCL:
- It may help reduce heart disease risk.
- It supports liver function and detoxification.
- It improves digestion.
- It promotes muscle growth and strength.
- It helps burn excess fat and maintain a healthy weight.
- It increases endurance and reduces muscle fatigue after a high-intensity workout.
Scientists still have not revealed all the potential benefits of betaine and further research is needed.
Flavors & Servings
Betaine HCL contains 200g or 40 servings with 5g of pure absolutely unflavored betaine per scoop. Its dosage directly depends on your purpose according ot the manufacturer.
- 500mg per day – lower homocysteine levels.
- 500mg per day – to support a healthy liver function.
- 1,000-2,000mg three times per day – for accompanying the treatment of liver diseases.
- 650mg to 2,000mg per day – for better digestion support
- 2,500-2,600mg per day – to accelerate muscle mass gain, fat loss and reach your athletic peak performance.
It is recommended to take betaine before and after training. For better athletic results, you can combine it with such performance enhancers like creatine, beta-alanine and citrulline. We also recommend speaking with your doctor before taking this supplement.
Where To Buy
You can purchase GH Labs Betaine HCL at Gigas Nutrition just in a few clicks. Note, that Gigas Nutrition provides free worldwide shipping on the orders over $30.
Was this post helpful?
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.