- Boosts testosterone
- Reduces estrogen
- Relieves stress
- May increase your sex drive and sperm count
- May improve long-term health
- 100% natural & No artificial additives
- No proprietary blends
- Offers physical, mental and emotional benefits
- Premium price
- Uses meat-based capsules (not vegetarian)
- Only available direct from manufacturer
Hunter Test FAQ
With the right ingredients, natural testosterone boosters offers a safer way to reverse the testosterone decline that often comes with age.
It’s fair to say the market is flooded with testosterone boosters – but which one should you spend your money on?
This is a problem that hundreds of thousands of men now face.
During your search, you may have come across Hunter Test. A relatively new product, this “premium” testosterone booster is already enjoying rave reviews on forums, review sites and social media.
Find out what we have to say about Hunter Test in our review…
What is Hunter Test?
The name ‘Hunter’ summons images of lions who stop at nothing to find and overcome their prey.
And in a sense, this echoes the attitudes of the people behind Hunter Test. At first glance, it seems they’ve stopped at nothing to develop a high-quality product.
Based on existing reviews, we reckon Hunter Test just might live up to the hype.
This testosterone booster uses a blend of nine all-natural ingredients that have the potential to deliver real punch, while also keeping you safe and healthy. These address some of the issues many men face as they age – this is a product designed to not only boost testosterone, but also cut fat, build and maintain lean muscle. It even contains nutrients which are shown to reduce stress and lift your mood.
What’s in It?
Before you take any testosterone booster (or any supplement), it’s important to understand exactly what you’re putting in your body. While there are many natural testosterone boosters on the market, some natural ingredients can still be harmful, while others just don’t work.
Unlike many testosterone boosters, Hunter Test doesn’t hide vital dose info in proprietary blends.
Instead, it uses a transparent list of ‘supplement facts’ which let you know exactly what you’re paying for.
This testosterone booster includes:
- Vitamin D3 – Hunter Test holds 5000 IU of Vitamin D3, which is the amount recommended by the Vitamin D Council for those deficient in the nutrient. In many studies, this steroid sex hormone is shown to help men boost testosterone and build or maintain muscle mass.
- Vitamin K2 – Helps prevent the buildup of calcium and allows more D3 to flow around your bloodstream. Also shown to boost testosterone in its own right.
- Magnesium – An essential mineral which is shown to boost testosterone, increase endurance, lift your mood, improve your libido and help you get better sleep.
- Zinc – There is evidence that shows a direct correlation between low testosterone and Zinc deficiency. The vital mineral allows the body to produce more of the Luteinizing Hormone (a major testosterone precursor).
- D-Aspartic Acid – A non-essential amino acid which works with Zinc to boost levels of the levels of the Luteinizing Hormone. It also helps your body convert excess cholesterol into testosterone.
- Asian Ginseng – Also known as Panax Ginseng, this nutrient is the most potent form the ginseng – and the only one shown to boost testosterone. It can also help boost your libido.
- Ashwagandha – This herb’s name derives from the Sanskrit for “smell of horse”, which refers its legendary ability to make users strong as a stallion. Research shows it may boost testosterone, as well as reduce cortisol – a hormone which causes stress (a key symptom of testosterone decline).
- Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) – As an aromatase inhibitor, I3C can prevent the buildup of estrogen (the female hormone), to help raise testosterone and prevent excess fat buildup.
- Boron – Can help the body absorb key testosterone-boosting nutrients like Vitamin D3. Research also suggests the mineral can improve brain function – and could hep you stay in good mental and physical shape for longer.
How to Take It
According to Hunter Test’s “directions for use”, you should take two capsules with a glass of water, three times per day. It’s probably best to take each serving 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Note: For best results, it’s probably best to take a full dose every day.
Benefits of Hunter Test
There are hundreds of testosterone boosters out there – all claiming to perform near-miracles with your hormones. The marketing for Hunter Test promises a lot too, just without being too hyped.
What’s the key difference between Hunter’s testosterone booster and its many rivals? It backs up its big promises with a wealth of clinical and scientific research. It’s true you’ll find many of these ingredients in other testosterone boosters, but not in the optimal doses found in the Hunter Test formula.
As a natural formula, Hunter Test is also free from a host of allergens. There’s no soy, gluten, or GMO. It’s also free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
As with any supplement, you should never drift from the manufacturer’s instructions and you should always consult your doctor before use. This is a product designed for specific results based on numerous studies. And without taking the proper amount (or taking too much), you simply won’t get the results you want.
Those with allergies to any part of the formula should avoid taking the product.
As this is a natural supplement, there’s no need to cycle it. However, you should never take more than the recommended six capsules per day.
Hunter Test Review
- Developed by experts using the latest scientific research
- Contains high-grade testosterone-boosting ingredients
- Dosages backed by clinical evidence
- Transparent formula – no proprietary blends
- Free from synthetic ingredients or additives
- 100% natural
- Larger doses and bigger serving sizes (good value)
- Made to exacting cGMP and FDA codes in the UK and USA
- Discounts when you buy three or more bottles
Hunter Test looks awesome – everything from the quality of the ingredients to the subtle, yet knowledgeable marketing have impressed us.
The fact that it’s made in cGMP/FDA-certified facilities in the US and UK is a promising sign.
But while the Hunter team certainly seem like they know what they’re doing, is its flagship testosterone booster really that good?
Let’s check it out…
Proprietary blends are the first thing we look for when reviewing any testosterone booster. Hunter Test’s lack of proprietary blends, in addition to a clear list of ingredients and dosages are real signs the manufacturer has nothing to hide.
And with its high-quality ingredients and optimal dosages, the makers are rightly proud of Hunter Test.
As we’ve said before, many of the ingredients here are widely used – but not in this combination and often in less-than effective amounts. As we’re pretty well attuned to the effects of different ingredients in this supplement, we found pretty easy to attribute the different effects to specific nutrients.
The experts at Hunter say they “scoured the Earth” for the right nutrients. And while we can’t say for sure whether this is true, we can tell they’ve spared no expense to create a great product. Need proof? Just check out the wealth of information on the Hunter website – they endure to back up all its all its claims with convincing scientific research.
While the word ‘natural’ is an encouraging sign of a supplement’s quality, not all natural testosterone boosters are made equal.
Some contain harmful ingredients (natural or not) while others use weak and ineffective dosages that won’t give you the results you want.
No worries with Hunter Test; the likes of Ashwagandha and Indole-3-Carbinol are premium ingredients found in only the latest and best testosterone boosters on the market.
As a multi-faceted ingredient, Ashwagandha not only boosts testosterone, but is also shown to reduce stress – a common symptom of imbalanced hormones.
Vitamin D3 is a staple of testosterone boosters – but it’s rare to find it in the optimal 5000 IU recommended by the Vitamin D Council as means of correcting deficiency.
Meanwhile, D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to significantly increase testosterone and sperm counts in users.
Value for Money
As you’re here, you’ll surely want to know whether Hunter Test is worth your money. This is especially true if you’ve tried – and been disappointed by – other testosterone boosters in the past.
At $75 per bottle, there’s no doubt Hunter Test is a premium product – this is $10 more than TestoFuel (our number-one testosterone booster).
But considering the wealth of high-grade ingredients, the optimal doses and the sheer attention to detail at every stage, we have to say it’s worth every penny. If you’ve been frustrated by rival products in the past, Hunter Test could be the answer.
Besides, the manufacturer offers discounts when you buy in bulk – which is more than fair, in our opinion.
Hunter Test Deals:
- 1 month supply – $75
- 2 month supply – $150
- 4 month supply – $225 (BEST DEAL – 1 FREE MONTH SUPPLY INCLUDED)
Hunter Test is the kind of testosterone booster that’s ideal for men looking to reverse the symptoms of testosterone decline, such as muscle wastage, stress, low mood and loss of sex drive.
TestoFuel is still our favorite testosterone booster because it contains so many great ingredients at a more affordable price. That said, Hunter Test is great product designed for men who know quality when they see it.
Leave a Review
Have you tried this product? Let us know how it is by leaving your own personal review below!
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.