Sophrosyne Brain is a is a nootropic and brain health supplement. It was developed by a Mayo Clinic Neuroscientist and Dr. Jones, CEO of Jonescientific and Assistant Professor of Medicine on the basis of extensive scientific research. The formula of this dietary supplement slows down the aging process, supports brain function and keeps memory sharp.
Key Ingredient Breakdown
Sophrosyne Brain has quite a simple but effective formula. It is a blend of 4 components and each of them was carefully selected for this dietary supplement:
- 500mg of Ashwagandha Root Powder (Withania Somnifera)
- 500mg of Hericium Erinaceus (Lion’s Mane)
- 300mg of Bacopa Monnieri Herb Powder
- 180mg of Turmeric Root Extract (Curcumin, 95% Curcuminoids)
By taking Sophrosyne Brain, you will manage to optimize your brain health and reduce the risk of several health issues. Here are the main benefits you will experience by taking it:
- It stimulates the growth and healthy structure of brain cells
- It helps maintain healthy cognitive function
- It improves general memory capacity
- It prevents Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases
Flavors & Servings
One bottle has 90 capsules. Take 2 capsules with a meal once per day. Note, this supplement is not intended for people under the age of 16. Also, it is recommended to consult a doctor before taking Sophrosyne Brain.
Where To Buy
You can buy Sophrosyne Brain on the online store of the brand.
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.