The professional bodybuilder Kevin “Legend” Levrone and the owner of the brand Levrone Signature Series has expanded his line of sports nutrition products. Now you can bring your athletic performance to the next level with L-Carnitine 125000.
Here they are:
- 100mg of L-Carnitine
- 2mg of Pantothenic Acid (D-pantothenate, calcium)
- 4mg of Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride),
- 4mg of Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- 6gm of Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate),
- 4mg of Whey Protein Isolate (from milk)
The touted benefits of L-Carnitine 12500 are the following:
- Boosts exercise performance and endurance.
- Increases nitric oxide production and enhances the flow of oxygen to your muscles.
- Reduces muscle soreness and post-workout fatigue.
The main ingredient itself, L-Carnitine, has undeniable pros, especially for those who work out hard, striving to reach their athletic goals; however, the formula also has some noticeable questionables, such as:
- Artificial flavorings.
- Sweeteners (steviol glycosides, sucralose, acesulfame K).
- Preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate).
- Colour (E133, E102, E110, E122, E102).
Therefore, before taking this supplement, consult a physician regarding the possible side effects and the recommended dose which won’t negatively impact your health.
Flavors & Servings
One bottle contains 1litr (125 servings) of L-Carnitine 125000.
It is recommended to take 8 ml daily, measuring cup is attached.
Currently, this performance-boosting drink is available in 6 flavors:
Although the drink is quite tasty, it is better not to exceed the recommended dose.
Where to Buy
Was this post helpful?
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.