Neuro Restore & The Neuro Engage are nootropic supplements designed by Myprotein. These supplements can help you improve the cognitive function and quality of sleep.
Key Ingredient Breakdown
The formula for Neuro Engage contains:
- 100mg of Caffeine, 200mg of L-Theanine, 50mg of Theacrine (as TeaCrine®) to boost energy.
- 300mg of Alpha – GPC, 500mg of N-Acetyl Tyrosine, 500mg of Acetyl L-Carnitine to increase focus, motivation, and concentration.
- 50mg of Panax Notoginseng & Astragalus Membranaceous (as AstraGin®) to support the immune system and improve brain function.
The formula for Neuro Restore contains:
- 200mg of L-Theanine, 300mg of Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis), 300mg of KSM-66® Ashwagandha to help fight depression, reduce anxiety and sleep disturbances.
- 5mg of Melatonin, 500mg of Valerian (Valeriana officinalis), 120mg of Hops Extract 4:1, 50mg of Peppermint Extract to ensure you have a deep night’s sleep.
Combination of Neuro Engage and Neuro Restore will help you forget about tossing and turning at night and be productive during the day.
Flavors & Servings
Both Neuro Engage and Neuro Store are available in jars, each containing 60 unflavored capsules.
As soon as you feel tired, take 3 capsules of Neuro Engage to get a boost of energy and maximize your focus.
Before going to sleep, take 3 capsules of Neuro Store to relax and have a restful sleep.
Where To Buy
You can buy Myprotein Neuro Engage and Neuro Restore supplements on the brand’s online store.
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.