A leading global health company – Bausch + Lomb – has launched Ocuvite® Eye Performance.
This is a vitamin supplement designed to help people protect their eyes from environmental factors and slow down age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
If you want to protect your eyes, the vitamin-packed formula of Ocuvite® Eye Performance may serve as a convenient solution.
Key Ingredients Overview
Nowadays, it is hard for our eyes to deal with blue light exposure on top of the stress brought on by sunlight.
Also, sometimes you simply do not receive the needed amount of vitamins from foods.
Understanding the challenges our eyes face every day, Bausch + Lomb accurately mixed vital nutrients into bioavailable soft gels.
These are the active ingredients in the supplement’s formula:
- 150 mg of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- 20mcg of Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)
- 20mg of Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol)
- 9mg of Zinc (zinc oxide)
- 1mg of Copper (cupric oxide)
- 250mg of Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (from fish oil)
- 10mg of Lutein (marigold flower extract)
- 2mg of Zeaxanthin isomers (marigold flower extract)
The claimed benefits of Ocuvite® Eye Performance:
- Helps nourish your eyes and produce healthy tears.
- Strengthens your retina and macula, reducing the risk of eye diseases.
- Regulates ocular immune system and helps prevent inflammation.
Flavors & Servings
One bottle of Ocuvite® Eye Performance contains 50 soft gels without specific artificial flavors. The recommended dose of the supplement per day is 1 gel. Take a soft gel in the morning and wash it down with a full glass of water during a meal.
Where to Buy
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.