ⓘ Top10Supps may receive a portion of revenues if you buy something using a link on this page.
Lion’s Mane Plus is a new, vitamin-packed, product created by Oregon’s Wild Harvest, known for its organic herbal products. This supplement is a powerful formula to support brain function, improve memory and maintain healthy nervous system.
Key Ingredient Breakdown
Lion’s Mane Plus is a well-balanced dietary supplement made of the different herbs, mushrooms, and vitamins:
- 10mcg of Vitamin D2
- 1.2mg of Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
- 1.1mg of Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- 1.8mg of Niacin
- 1.2mg of Vitamin B6
- 64mcg of Folate
- 2mg of Pantothenic acid
- 1000mg of Organic Lion’s Mane mycelium, fruiting body and other parts (Hericium erinacues)
- 300mg of Organic Ginkgo leaf powdered extract (Ginkgo biloba)
- Orgen® organic concentrates of guava
- Holy Basil
- Mushroom (Agaricus bisporus)
Such a combination of ingredients with the Organic Lion’s Mane mycelium on the top provides a number of health benefits:
- It helps regenerate damaged nerve cells.
- It helps eliminate brain fog.
- It helps restore memory and mental alertness.
- It helps relieve symptoms of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease.
Also, this supplement is free from gluten, dairy, wheat, peanuts, soy and corn allergens.
Flavors & Servings
Each bottle of Lion’s Mane Plus contains 60 non-GMO gelatin capsules.Take three capsules a day or as directed by your doctor. Don’t exceed the recommended dose of the supplement as it may cause some side effects.
Where To Buy
You can buy Lion’s Mane Plus by Oregon’s Wild Harvest on the online store of the brand. By subscribing, you can save 15%.
Was this post helpful?
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.