It is not exactly easy to maintain healthy hair, nails and vibrant skin, right?
Environmental exposure can affect your health and beauty, and sometimes our body simply lacks vitamins. If you noticed that your hair is weak, and nails are brittle, Physician’s Choice Biotin supplement is claiming it can make a difference.
Key Ingredient Breakdown
Physician’s Choice Biotin has a non-GMO and third-party tested nutritional formula designed according to GMP standard. It contains two active components:
- 10,000 mcg of Biotin
- 150 mg of Medium-Chain Triglycerides (as goMCT®)
Biotin (a.k.a Vitamin B7) plays a key role and gives a number of health benefits: (1)
- Strong Hair: Biotin helps revive your hair after constant hair dying and fight hair loss.
- Healthy Nails: It also strengthens your nails after harmful manicure procedures.
- Improved Skin Health: Biotin is also important to maintain healthy skin. It nourishes your skin and helps prevent skin problems, including rashes and the ever-dreaded acne.
- Enhanced Metabolism: Biotin supports metabolic function. It works as co-enzyme, improving fats and carbohydrates metabolism and protein synthesis.
- Healthy Nervous System: Consuming Physician’s Choice Biotin is also claimed to be useful for your nervous system and brain function.
Flavors & Servings
One bottle of Physician’s Choice Biotin has 60 veggie capsules.
The supplement doesn’t have any specific flavors. The recommended serving size is 1 capsule.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Physician’s Choice Biotin at online retailers like Amazon, or at the online store of the company. By subscribing, you can save 15% and shipping will be free. Otherwise, it is free domestic shipping for orders over $30 for USA customers. They also ship internationally.
Was this post helpful?
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.