Pink Moon Milk Collagen Latte FAQ
- One Container: 14
- Price: $49.00
- Serving Size: 22 grams (two scoops)
- Serving Suggestion: Combine two scoops with 8 ounces of hot liquid, mix thoroughly.
- Refund Policy: They ask that you notify them of any problems within 30 days of the receipt of your order. They reserve the right to change or amend this policy. In some instances, certain returns may be subject to a restocking fee, but please reach out to them first so they can help you resolve any questions or issues you may have.
Vital Proteins is back at it again with yet another amazing-looking collagen product, but this time with a little collaboration with Poosh. Their partnership brought us Pink Moon Milk Collagen Latte.
What makes Pink Moon Milk Collagen Latte special? Let’s find out!
Who Makes It?
Pink Moon Milk Collagen Latte is made by Vital Proteins and Poosh. Vital Proteins sells a lot of collagen-based items and is keen on making sure every product they release meets sustainable standards. Poosh is a lifestyle company owned by Kourtney Kardashian .
Marketing Claims Made
The following claims were made about Pink Moon Milk Collagen Latte:
- Hair, skin, nails, and joint benefits: It contains 10 grams of bone broth collagen and can help support the claim. It also has chondroitin and hyaluronic acid to support collagen.
- Stress relief: It contains 600 mg of ashwagandha which is generously dosed.
- Better sleep: Magnesium and melatonin have been shown to help with sleep problems.
What’s in it?
Now, let’s take a closer look at what’s inside Pink Moon Milk Collagen Latte:
- Organic Beef Bone Broth Collagen Concentrate: Bone broth is often considered a really good and nutritious recipe for collagen. It also just happens that beef is a really good source of collagen peptides, but you can also use fish .
- KSM-66 Organic Ashwagandha root extract: Ashwagandha is a popular ingredient added to many types of supplements. From pre-workouts and fat burners to nootropics and sleep aids. It’s an adaptogen which means it helps reduce stress, anxiety, and helps promote better sleep as a bonus benefit .
- Chondroitin Sulfate: Chondroitin is a compound that has been shown to have benefits for joint health, particularly osteoarthritis .
- Hyaluronic Acid: People take hyaluronic acid for different joint issues, including osteoarthritis. It’s also naturally produced by the body, making it a natural compound that is rare to get allergies from .
- Melatonin: Melatonin is popularly known as the sleep hormone . It is widely sold all over the world either in combination with other sleep aide ingredients or as part of a recovery supplement or post-workout.
Supplement Facts Label
Vital Proteins has made a lot of collagen-based products before and we’ve seen plenty more, but this is the first time we’ve seen a collab for this one specific type of product. Atop of that, Vital Proteins partnered with an actual Kardashian company, a really huge deal in the supplement and lifestyle world.
On their website, Vital Proteins declare the following amino acid content per serving of Pink Moon Milk Collagen Latte:
- Alanine – 810 mg
- Arginine – 682 mg
- Aspartic acid – 524 mg
- Cystine – 6 mg
- Glutamic acid – 932 mg
- Glycine – 1, 928 mg
- Histidine – 90 mg
- Hydroxyproline – 833 mg
- Isoleucine – 145 mg
- Leucine – 316 mg
- Lysine – 377 mg
- Methionine – 80 mg
- Phenylalanine – 208 mg
- Proline – 1, 034 mg
- Serine – 287 mg
- Threonine – 181 mg
- Tryptophan – 14 mg
- Tyrosine – 88 mg
- Valine – 238 mg
If you’re curious to know what collagen can do for you, it can:
- Give you a younger-looking skin: The skin is made up of a lot of collagen and studies show supplementing collagen can help keep skin looking young .
- Helps fight inflammation: Joint pain is heavily related to inflammation. Collagen supplementation can help reduce inflammatory risks 
- Can help protect you from heart disease: Much of our veins and arterial tissue are composed of collagen. Studies have shown potential heart-healthy benefits when it comes to taking collagen supplements .
- Promotes healthy nails and hair: Collagen makes up a large part of our hair and nails, and supplementing collagen can help make them stronger and healthier 
Collagen supplements alone aren’t really that risky to take except if you’re allergic to some sources such as with marine collagen peptides. The other ingredients in this product could have unforeseen side effects, however, so when symptoms of allergies or any other unexpected effects happen, stop taking it.
We always recommend you speak with your doctor before taking any supplements featured on this site.
How to Take It
The serving directions recommend you to take two scoops and mix them in 8 ounces of water.
It’s currently only sold in the “Pink Moon Milk” flavor, but we’re not exactly sure how to describe it. 🙂
Number of Servings
One bottle has about 14 servings. One serving is 22 grams
Top Alternative to This Product
Code Age Multi Collagen Beauty Night vs Vital Proteins Pink Moon Milk Collagen Latter
It took us a while to find an actual alternative to Pink Moon Milk Collagen latte, and the closest we got was a product called Multi Collagen Pills Beauty Night from Code Age.
Like Pink Moon Milk Collagen Latte, Multi Collagen Pills Beauty Night offers a sleep and restoration benefit on top of a well-made collagen formula. The difference is in the dosage of each blend.
The blend from Multi Collagen Pills Beauty Night only has 2 grams total collagen and only 261 mg total for their sleep formula, which is a lot worse than what we’ve seen in Pink Moon Milk Latte. Even with taking twice as much the serving suggestion, the product from Code Age won’t be able to match the one from Vital Proteins.
Which one is better? We think Vital Proteins Pink Moon Milk Collagen Latte is the clear winner due to the generous dosing of both key collagen ingredients and its added sleep formula.
A few blog sites liked the taste and the overall feel of what Kourtney Kardashian takes to remain youthful and beautiful. They praised the super sweet strawberry smell and milky texture. They also like how the sleep ingredients were thoughtful additions.
Others didn’t like the texture, saying it was grainy and has a lot of floaters.
Perhaps the magic of adding a Kardashian name of a product influenced much of the positive reviews Pink Moon Milk Collagen Latte received, but make no mistake: This is a certified banger of a collagen product.
Skin, joints, and now even sleep and stress benefits in one serving. It’s a bit pricey, but it’s also really high quality. And again, it has the Kardashian blessing. Fan or not, that’s saying something.
Contents of this Article