Active is an all-new 100% vegan supplement designed by Plexus. It is an energy drink for people following an active lifestyle and striving to improve productivity. Plexus claims one drink of the mixture will give you a boost in energy and mental clarity.
Key Ingredient Breakdown
Active is not just a caffeine-packed energetic formula. It is a well-balanced, gluten-free and vegan-friendly mix of plant-based nutrients and vitamins. One serving of this energy-boosting drink contains:
- 6g of Total Carbohydrates
- 3g of Total Sugars
- 270mcg of Vitamin A (as beta carotene)
- 54mg of Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate)
- 21mg of Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol)
- 5mg of Thiamin (as thiamine HCI)
- 8 mg of Riboflavin
- 20mg of Niacin (as niacinamide)
- 7 mg of Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI and pyridoxal-5phosphate)
- 8mcg of Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
- 10mg of Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
- 5mg of Sodium
- 5g of Proprietary Blend (Citrulline Malate, L-Theanine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Natural Caffeine (Derived from Green Tea extract & Yerba Maté Leaf extract), ActiGin®, S7™ (Green coffee bean extract, green tea extract, turmeric extract, tart cherry, blueberry, broccoli, kale), Beta vulgaris L, glycerophosphocholine)
The main benefits of this vitamin-rich and nutritious formula:
- Improves energy levels
- Increases physical performance and endurance
- Enhances mental clarity, and alertness
- Increases nitric oxide production
- Reduce oxidative stress and promotes muscle recovery
Also, unlike many energy drinks, Plexus Active doesn’t contain Taurine stimulant, artificial flavors, colors, and sweeteners.
Flavors & Servings
Each container of Plexus Active contains fourteen single-serve packets. The supplement is available in natural peach-mango flavor.
Mix one packet with 12-16 fl. oz. of water, shake the drink up and satisfy your thirst for energy!
Where To Buy
You can purchase Active at their (Plexus Worldwide) online store. If you subscribe, you’ll save 13%.
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.