David Newton (a fitness and wellness careerist) and Lemon Lily (Toronto-based organic tea company) have collaborated and launched a pair of organic teas to support your:
- active lifestyle and healthy habits,
- and to replace harmful artificial energy drinks and relaxant drugs.
If you’re searching for something that gives more than short-term effects, natural and safe solution, look into Ritual: Up and Ritual: Down. Let’s help you start with a brief overview below.
Key Ingredient Breakdown
Both Ritual: Up and Ritual: Down teas can boast of an all-natural combination of ingredients and no artificial flavors and aromas. Ritual: Up and Ritual: Down contain only organic herbs and superfoods.
Ritual: Up formula is a mix of 4 ingredients:
- Green Tea
- Wildcrafted Ontario Chaga
The claimed health benefits of Ritual: UP tea:
- Supports your nervous system and promotes a good mood.
- Speeds up metabolism and helps maintain healthy body weight.
- Gives an energy boost.
- Improves mood alertness and concentration.
- Supports immune system, refueling our body with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
Ritual: Down formula contains 5 ingredients rich in vitamins and antioxidants:
- Organic Dandelion Leaf
- Organic Lemongrass
- Organic Nettle
- Organic Chamomile
- Organic Butterfly Pea Flower
The tea claims to have soothing and healing benefits, such as:
- Improves sleep and helps relax.
- Fights stress and help with anxiety.
- Aids in blood sugar control.
- Reduces inflammation and blood pressure.
Consuming Ritual: Up and Ritual: Down claims to help you achieve balance, stay productive and have a calm state of mind.
Flavors & Servings
Ritual: Up and Ritual: Down are sold in boxes each containing 80g of organic fragrant herbal tea. Recommended use is 3 grams (1½ teaspoons) per serving. Steeping time is 3-6 minutes, always cover the cup with something.
And most importantly, drink it while it’s warm to enjoy its taste and aroma to the fullest.