David Newton (a fitness and wellness careerist) and Lemon Lily (Toronto-based organic tea company) have collaborated and launched a pair of organic teas to support your:
- active lifestyle and healthy habits,
- and to replace harmful artificial energy drinks and relaxant drugs.
If you’re searching for something that gives more than short-term effects, natural and safe solution, look into Ritual: Up and Ritual: Down. Let’s help you start with a brief overview below.
Key Ingredient Breakdown
Both Ritual: Up and Ritual: Down teas can boast of an all-natural combination of ingredients and no artificial flavors and aromas. Ritual: Up and Ritual: Down contain only organic herbs and superfoods.
Ritual: Up formula is a mix of 4 ingredients:
- Green Tea
- Wildcrafted Ontario Chaga
The claimed health benefits of Ritual: UP tea:
- Supports your nervous system and promotes a good mood.
- Speeds up metabolism and helps maintain healthy body weight.
- Gives an energy boost.
- Improves mood alertness and concentration.
- Supports immune system, refueling our body with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
Ritual: Down formula contains 5 ingredients rich in vitamins and antioxidants:
- Organic Dandelion Leaf
- Organic Lemongrass
- Organic Nettle
- Organic Chamomile
- Organic Butterfly Pea Flower
The tea claims to have soothing and healing benefits, such as:
- Improves sleep and helps relax.
- Fights stress and help with anxiety.
- Aids in blood sugar control.
- Reduces inflammation and blood pressure.
Consuming Ritual: Up and Ritual: Down claims to help you achieve balance, stay productive and have a calm state of mind.
Flavors & Servings
Ritual: Up and Ritual: Down are sold in boxes each containing 80g of organic fragrant herbal tea. Recommended use is 3 grams (1½ teaspoons) per serving. Steeping time is 3-6 minutes, always cover the cup with something.
And most importantly, drink it while it’s warm to enjoy its taste and aroma to the fullest.
Where to Buy
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.