SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner FAQ
- One Container: 30 servings
- Serving Size: Two (2) capsules
People have been trying to find the best and easiest way to lose weight since they realized an abundance of human fat wasn’t healthy. Experts developed exercise programs, too many diets to mention and even formed communities and clubs based on the one goal of weight loss.
While eating a healthy limit and exercising regularly are two of the best ways to lose weight, sometimes taking supplements formulated for weight loss may help improve the results of a weight loss program.
Can SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner talk the talk and walk the walk? Read our SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner review to find out.
Who Makes It?
Based on their website, SculptNation is a supplement company that created an entire line of supplements with the sole intent of getting shredded and lean. This is best exemplified by the variety of fat burners they have.
On top of fat burners, they also sell pre-workouts, creatines, and other herbal extracts that can be taken for overall wellness.
Marketing Claims Made
The following claims were made about SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner :
- Boost Thermogenesis: Thermogenesis is when your body is producing heat by torching fat.
- Energy with zero jitters: 100 mg caffeine is just over 1 cup of coffee. It’s not much if you’ve been drinking coffee your whole life, but for the caffeine-naive, we think the claim sticks.
- Lightning Fast and Ultra Easy: These statements are really not to be taken as is when buying supplements. And, the company contradicts themselves when they say a claim for long term fat burning, but also use a claim that says “lightning fast.”
What’s in it?
Now, let’s take a closer look at what’s inside SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner :
In one serving (two capsules), you will get:
- Epigallocatechin (from green tea leaf extract): This is the active compound found in green tea. This has been cited to be the very reason why drinking green tea is good for you. The 300 mg dose is pretty good considering you’re getting the actual compound and not green tea standardized to 50% epigallocatechins. 
- Cayenne Fruit (Capsimax)
- Caffeine: A standard ingredient in a lot of fat burners, caffeine can be your best friend in the morning or your insomnia buddy at 2 AM. Regardless, caffeine always does its job when it comes to increasing energy unless you’ve built quite a tolerance to it. In which case, 100 mg may not have an effect on your energy levels whatsoever. 
- Grains of Paradise seed extract (Paradoxine): This herb is known to specifically target brown fat. Brown fat is a type of fat the body keeps in reserve for the cold months, as the body only burns it for the sole purpose of keeping you warm aka shivering. 
- Yohimbine hydrochloride: Yohimbine is a neat little herb that can spike fat burning by promoting thermogenesis. The problem is, Yohimbine has also been known to have side effects related to palpitations and blood pressure at high dosages. 
- Rauwolscine: This is weird. Rauwolscine is an indirect source of yohimbine. Really weird to add the exact yohimbine compound you want together with the source of it. 
We like how the formula made use of the active compounds of common fat burners (such as epigallocatechin and yohimbine) and not the raw extract form. Using the active compounds directly should have a better bioavailability overall than the raw extract standardized to said compound.
While the formula does promote energy production, we think the total energy produced falls on a rather moderate level instead of the usual uptick you would get from a fat burner. Then again, we also have to consider that this isn’t a pre-workout, so perhaps adding caffeine at 100 mg can be considered a reasonable dose.
Overall, we think SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner is a genuinely good fat burner.
Supplement Facts Label
Based on what we’ve observed, we think SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner can provide the following benefits:
- A good burn: The active compounds added in SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner are really potent.
- A nice boost in energy: The caffeine dose is not the greatest ingredient in the formula, but we think it still synergizes with the other fat burners to provide that energy boost you need.
The most probable side effects of using SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner would be due to the effects of its main stimulants, namely caffeine and yohimbine.
Caffeine will be caffeine regardless of whether you’re not at home with it or not. Granted, the dosage is just worth 1 cup of coffee, you can never sleep on some of the side effects caffeine can do such as jitters and getting too sweaty.
Yohimbine is yet another stimulant that can improve overall thermogenesis, but it can also cause some unwanted side effects such as heart palpitations and even a temporary spike in blood pressure. So, when you take SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner, make sure you’re ready in case you experience these side effects.
We always recommend you speak with your doctor before taking any supplements featured on this site.
Since SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner is in capsule form, there shouldn’t be anything remotely close to any flavors aside from the capsule taste itself.
Number of Servings
One bottle has 30 servings. One serving is two capsules.
Top Alternative to This Product
SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner vs Phenbuterol
Phenbuterol is a great alternative to SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner as they contain similar ingredients and a similar angle to fat burning. These are the ingredients to Phenbuterol:
- Caffeine anhydrous,
- llex paraguariensis leaf extract,
- Advantra Z™ [supplying Citrus aurantium extract (30% synephrine alkaloids) (immature fruit), N-methyltyramine, hordenine, octopamine and tyramine],
- Grains of Paradise (Aframomum melegueta) seed extract,
- Rauwolfia serpentia extract
The ingredients are almost the same, but we do have to state that SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner has a distinct advantage when it comes to overall dosage and potency.
We also noticed where Phenbuterol had a proprietary blend, SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner had a transparent label. This is important when it comes to supplements, as we get to see what we actually ingest with each capsule and how much of each.
So between Phenbuterol and SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner, SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner is still the better alternative despite the similarities.
We looked at Amazon reviews on SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner and found that they rate the product a pretty decent 4.3/5.
The criticism is where it gets interesting. The number of negative comments on the first page is more prevalent than the positive ones. Some of the really bad comments were how the product gave them a bad stomach ache, made them develop acid reflux, and a lot of gas.
SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner isn’t the hottest fat burner out there, but we think it gets the job done anyway.
Formulated with potent compounds known to improve your metabolism as well as get your body producing heat by burning fat, the long term fat burning effects of taking SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner is definitely worth a look.
Overall, we think SCULPTnation Burn Fat Burner is a pretty good choice for a fat burner.
About the Author
Robert is a graduate from the University of Santo Tomas whose specialty is writing about scientific research, claim substantiation, supplements, nutrition, health, fitness, and medical topics. He is a former Research Scientist with a degree in Food Science, Technology, and Nutrition. Currently, Robert spends his time sharing scientific knowledge and utilizing his skills to create research backed content on a variety of online platforms, such as health authority sites, Q&A sites like Quora, podcasts and more. Contact Robert.