Organic supplement company STAMBA Superfoods has introduced to the market REPLENISH, an innovative liquid probiotic formulated to support your microbiome, regulate the digestive system, and enhance overall health.
REPLENISH looks to be a well-balanced combination of clinically proven probiotic strains in flavorless alkaline water, which doesn’t require refrigeration. Also, it is GMO-free, raw, vegan-friendly and gluten-free.
REPLENISH contains the following 12 prebiotics (2000 mg per serving):
These are the main claimed benefits of REPLENISH:
- REPLENISH boosts immunity, improving resistance against common cold and influenza.
- Helps restore your gut health and improve nutrient absorption.
- Supports the balance of good gut bacteria.
- Relieves symptoms of digestive disorders like IBD.
- Hydrates skin and improves its elasticity.
- Improves your emotional health, boosting mood and reducing symptoms of depression.
Taking REPLENISH is claimed to be more than an aid for the digestive system, but a powerful mix to support your overall health and wellness. Additionally, they state it seeks to help prevent many unwanted disorders and slow down age-related processes.
Flavors & Servings
REPLENISH is a tasteless and odorless supplement.
It is available in a bottle containing 50 ml (25 servings) or 100 ml (50 servings).
This supplement is marketed as suitable for both kids and adults. The recommended daily dose depends on the age:
- 1-3 years old – 1 ml (2 pipette pumps)
- 3-12 years old – 1,5 ml (3 pipette pumps)
- Teens and adults – 2 ml (4 pipette pumps)
Add REPLENISH to your favorite juice or water and drink it before breakfast or going to sleep.
Where to Buy
You can purchase REPLENISH in a small (50 ml) or a bigger bottle (100 ml) at the online store of STAMBA Superfoods.
Was this post helpful?
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.