Superior Labs TEST WORx Testosterone Booster FAQ
- One Container: 30 servings
- Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
When it comes to male supplements, it’s almost always a combination of two things:
- A traditional testosterone boost
- Ingredients designed to make men have an instant spike in libido
Not that there’s anything wrong with those two combinations, but most supplements invest too much on libido that it ends up overshadowing the testosterone benefit – which is the long term effect you want in any male testosterone supplement.
Superior Labs TEST WORx Testosterone Booster wants us to know that it’s not taking any shortcuts when it comes to being a bonafide testosterone booster. It does have its fair share of libido boosters, but it doesn’t forget the fact that it’s supposed to improve testosterone levels first.
Or so they say. Is Superior Labs TEST WORx Testosterone Booster a legit male supplement? Read our review to find out.
Who Makes It?
TEST WORx Testosterone Booster is sold by Utah-based Superior Labs. We’re not that familiar with this company, but from their website, they seem to cater to a variety of health and wellness needs. They sell products for sleep, exercise, and even digestive health.
Marketing Claims Made
The following claims were made about Superior Labs TEST WORx Testosterone Booster:
- Noticeable increases in energy and stamina: We’re not sure about stamina or energy, considering the ingredients used aren’t exactly what we can call energy boosters. We do think some of the herbs can have a positive effect on long term energy, but noticeable? We don’t think so.
- Mood and performance: We can see the angle on mood, but to say that it can enhance performance is reaching. The only real performance enhancer it has is Arginine, and it’s nowhere dosed to pre workout levels.
- Fat loss and muscle growth: Testosterone is definitely a factor when it comes to burning fat and growing muscles, but we don’t think we have enough dosage per serving.
What’s in it?
Now, let’s take a closer look at what’s inside Superior Labs TEST WORx Testosterone Booster. In one serving, you will get:
- Vitamin B Complex and Zinc: Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and Zinc. The B vitamins are mostly taken for their energy metabolism benefits as well as a way to replenish lost nutrient stores during workouts, hence why many pre workout formulas have them in high dosages.  Zinc is one of the best minerals you can take for testosterone, as the body requires quit a lot of zinc to produce optimum levels of testosterone. Studies also say poor zinc levels are correlated to poor testosterone levels. 
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract: This traditional male herb is popular in male supplements because of its inherent libido boosting properties. On top of boosting libido, it also helps with a bit of testosterone boost. Only a bit, so we’re wondering why it has the most dose of all the ingredients in the blend. 
- L-Arginine: This ingredient is known to boost nitric oxide content in the body, which can translate to stronger pumps for lifting. In the context of a testosterone supplement, however, Arginine is used as a way to help with erections. 
- Maca Root Powder (Lepimedium meyenii): Maca is more of an ingredient for energy and yet another libido enhancer. It’s not a bad ingredient, but it’s not exactly what you want if you’re looking for a direct testosterone boosting experience. 
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract (Urtica dioica): This is a really good ingredient for prostate health, and perhaps one of the more reasonable ingredients to add in any male supplement. 
- Eurycoma Longifolia Root Extract (LJ100): Also known as tongkat ali, this is the formula’s most potent testostersone booster. It can do a lot of things: Improve testosterone levels, increase libido, and can even help lower stress. 
Supplement Facts Label
Some of the benefits you can expect from taking Superior Labs TEST WORx Testosterone Booster include:
- Libido boost: The formula is filled with ingredients that are meant to make a man want to make love with his partner. Leading the way is Maca and closely followed by Tribulus Terrestris.
- Some energy: It’s not a formula taken before you start lifting, but it could still support your energy needs, but in a non-stimulatory sense.
- Vitamin and Mineral boost: If there’s a chance that you need your fill of B vitamins and Zinc, then this formula helps fill those gaps for you.
Superior Labs TEST WORx Testosterone Booster used a proprietary blend and this makes it difficult to gauge the doses for each key ingredient. Hiding the doses means we can’t actually say whether one ingredient is too high or too low and safe.
However, we do have to say that the ingredients used aren’t actually known to cause any real awful side effect, and the rather small serving size at least lets us know that the odds of any of the ingredients being overdosed is fairly low.
We can’t declare the supplement side effect-free, though. There’s a chance that your body could not take one of the ingredients well which could result to unwanted or unexpected side effects.
We always recommend you speak with your doctor before taking any supplements featured on this site.
Superior Labs TEST WORx Testosterone Booster is in capsule form, so there’s no reason to have it taste anything more than what typical capsules taste like.
Number of Servings
One bottle has 30 servings. One serving is two vegetarian capsules
Top Alternative to This Product
Superior Labs TEST WORx Testosterone Booster vs T-Strong
We think Superior Labs TEST WORx Testosterone Booster’s alternative in the testosterone industry is T-Strong.
Both testosterone boosters prioritize male sexual prowess over the actual testosterone boosting, but unlike TEST WORx, T-Strong makes use of standardized ingredients.
Here are the ingredients found in T-Strong:
- Tribulus extract (40% saponins)(aerial)
- L-Arginine (as L-Arginine Hydrochloride)
- Asian Ginseng extract (80% ginsenosides)(root)
- Beta Sitosterols
- LJ100® Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) extract (40% glycosaponins and 22% eurypeptides)(root)
From the get-go, it’s easily seen that both TEST WORx and T-Strong offer similar ingredients designed to help with erections and libido first. However, as we mentioned, T-Strong one ups TEST WORx by having the concentrated versions of TEST WORx’s generic ingredients.
Which one is better? In all honesty, TEST WORx doesn’t stand a chance in terms of premium feel and potency. This, and the fact that at the very least, T-Strong discloses the dosage for the one critical testosterone ingredient it has in Tongkat Ali.
The only way TEST WORx can come out on top is if you prefer capsules over tablets, especially how T-Strong’s tablets are chock filled with unnecessary ingredients which they could have avoided if they went with a capsule medium.
According to customer reviews on Amazon, users gave Test WORx Testosterone Booster a decent 4.2/5.
Many say the product works as expected in both bedroom and the gym, with no side effects.
Critics say it gave them headaches, and is thought to be due to the high amount of vitamin B. Others noted poor product handling upon delivery and how it didn’t work for them at all despite being taken for more than five weeks.
Superior Labs TEST WORx Testosterone Booster isn’t as good as its name implies. While they do suggest that they built the formula to cater to testosterone first, the formula tells us the opposite as the focus is clearly on libido and erections.
If you’re after a testosterone product that gives you a libido boost, then by all means TEST WORx is a product for you. However, there are better alternatives out there, so weigh your options before you purchase.
Contents of this Article
- Superior Labs TEST WORx
- Superior Labs TEST WORx Testosterone Booster FAQ
- Supplement Facts Label
- Top Alternative to This Product
- Customer Feedback
- Bottom Line