Contents of this Article
Test Storm FAQ
- One Container: 30 servings
- Price: $107.00
- Serving size: 3 Tablets
- Serving Suggestion: Workout & Rest Days: To maximize natural testosterone production & amplification, take 3 tablets upon awakening with a beverage of choice (8 oz or more). Take 60 days straight to allow blood concentrations to build up and elevate to experience the highest effects.
- Refund Policy: If inside 30 days of use, you are not satisfied with the product and would like a refund, contact the Prestige Labs team by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-800-470-7560 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST. Their support team will gladly help you out with the refund process. Upon request of a refund for items, the refund will be granted and credited back to the account it was originally charged to no later than 7 business days after the request. It may take up to 3-5 working days for the bank to recognize the credit on your end and for your account to reflect the credit.
How much are you willing to pay to help boost your testosterone count?
$30, $40, $50 per month? How about $107.00?
That’s what Test Storm is priced at and with that kind of price tag, it better do its job.
Will Test Storm work as advertised? Read on to find out!
Who Makes It?
Test Storm is sold by Prestige Labs, a supplement company based in Carrolton, Texas . They sell all sorts of supplements. They have fat burners, two-part supplements, multivitamins and minerals, testosterone boosters, hormone supplements, and even sleep bottles. They’re not exactly a popular company, but the sheer diversity they offer should speak volumes about how serious they are at trying to penetrate an already saturated market.
Marketing Claims Made
The following claims were made about Test Storm:
- Energy and Libido: We definitely see this being provided as the formula does offer libido boosters in high dosages.
- Hormone boost: Based on what we found, not so much for testosterone which is sad.
What’s In It?
Now, let’s take a closer look at what’s inside Test Storm:
Testosterone Multiplication Blend
- Lepidium Meyenii: Lepidium Meyenii is also referred to as Maca. We have no idea why they had to hide it under this name, given the fact that Maca is just as popular as tongkat ali when it comes to male enhancement supplements. It’s a popular male aphrodisiac and greatly boosts sex drive. It’s also been shown to have some performance-enhancing benefits, which explains its inclusion in some testosterone and pre-workout combinations . However, it’s not really a testosterone booster, and that is troubling since it’s the first ingredient in the formula which means it’s getting the bulk of the dosage.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium) std. 20% Icariin: Another popular libido booster. Some research suggests it can help mimic testosterone once in the bloodstream which can bring some form of a testosterone increase . However, the science surrounding this funny named herb is still not solid when it comes to testosterone, so we’ll just have to chalk this one up as another libido booster.
- Fenugreek Powder: This ingredient is yet another weak testosterone booster and popular libido booster. It does offer some benefits for testosterone by means of blocking enzymes that convert testosterone to something that isn’t testosterone . However, it also causes a double-whammy: while fenugreek does help block enzymes that convert testosterone, it also blocks enzymes that are responsible for producing DHT, a higher tier of the male hormone, higher than testosterone.
- D-Aspartic Acid: The only real testosterone booster in the formula, d-aspartic acid or DAA was shown to directly influence testosterone production, especially in men who are diagnosed with low testosterone .
- “Finally, these results provide functional evidence for a biologic role of D-Asp in amphibian male steroidogenesis; therefore, this unusual amino acid could be considered a modulatory agent for reproductive processes.“
- Sadly, being the last on the blend means it won’t get much of the dosage.
Testosterone Amplification Blend
- Stinging Nettle Root: This herb is known to exhibit pro testosterone production indirectly. It blocks a hormone that changes testosterone’s form as well as an enzyme that converts it to estrogen. Hypothetically speaking, it should work. However, the benefits offered by stinging nettle root isn’t fully evident in humans .
- Diindolylmethane: A popular health compound found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli. Like many ingredients in this formula, it’s known to inhibit enzymes that transform testosterone into something else .
- Cocoa Extract: We’re not exactly sure what angle they were looking for when they added cocoa extract. It’s not a popular testosterone ingredient and our research doesn’t show anything significant other than a slight inhibitory benefit against testosterone converters .
Supplement Facts Label
The nature of Test Storm is more about libido and some energy boost than it is for testosterone. And because it’s what the formula is set to do, the following benefits are expected:
- Sex drive increases: First and foremost, the primary customers of Test Storm are men who are probably in their 40s or 50s, desperate to be in the mood. There’s just no need to sell a libido booster to someone who is still in their 30s or younger. This explains why Test Storm is filled to the brim with libido boosters.
- Energy boost: Not really guaranteed, but some of these herbals are far more capable of invigorating the users than helping them produce more testosterone.
- Mild testosterone improvement: We say mild because the focus of the formula isn’t for testosterone as much as it is for old men who just want to feel young again.
The side effects associated with testosterone boosters have little to do with stomach pains and more about mood swings and changes. After all, you are altering your hormones so it would naturally mess with your impression of the world around you. Still, the testosterone boosting properties of Test Storm is mild at most, so there’s little need to worry.
We always recommend you speak with your doctor before taking any supplements featured on this site.
How to Take It
Prestige Labs recommends taking Test Storm on both workout and rest days. They want users to maximize the effects by taking three tablets upon waking up, so no breakfast first. They also mention that taking it sixty days straight will allow the blood concentrations to build up and concentrate just enough to give you the max benefits.
Test Storm is offered in pill form, so there’s no real taste or flavor associated with it other than the taste of tablets. If anything, it shouldn’t taste worse than paper or perhaps a bitter dried leaf.
Number of Servings
One bottle of Test Storm has 90 tablets, but since you’ll be taking 3 tablets a day, this is only good for 30 days.
Top Alternative to This Product
Prestige Labs Test Storm vs Piping Rock Testosterone Max
The best product to compare with Test Storm is Piping Rock’s Testosterone Max.
This is Piping Rock Testosterone Max’s formula:
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) (root) (from 300 mg of 4:1 extract) 1200 mg
- Tribulus Extract (Tribulus terrestris) (fruit) (standardized to contain 45% saponins) 250 mg
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium sagittatum) (standardized to contain 10% icariin) 500 mg
- Yohimbe (Pausinystalia yohimbe) (bark) (standardized to contain 2% yohimbe alkaloids) 80 mg
- L-Arginine HCl 40 mg
Both contain Maca and Horny Goat Eeed. However, we think they can be similar due to how both supplements prioritize libido over the actual advertised testosterone benefits.
Not to mention yohimbe and L-Arginine HCl are the last ingredients you will think of when it comes to boosting testosterone.
They also contain similar filler content for their capsules as well, but Piping Rock Testosterone Max has what they call Quick Release Capsules. They both have similar number of pills per box, but the difference is Piping Rock Testosterone Max can last you fifteen more days as it offers 45 servings per bottle.
Which one is better? Well, it depends on your preference. Do you want a libido booster that also has some direct testosterone boosting? Choose Test Storm. If you want a libido booster that can last longer (and for much, much cheaper), go for Piping Rock Testosterone Max.
Either way, both products are bad at boosting testosterone.
We haven’t seen any public reviews about Test Storm. Not even on Amazon. This makes sense since Test Storm is perhaps one of the most expensive testosterone supplements out there. Perhaps customers aren’t enticed by the pricing or they rather go and choose products with actual endorsements from athletes.
Either way, we didn’t see any reviews of it, so it’s up to our audience to test this out themselves.
Have you tried this product? Leave a review below and let us know what you think!
In most cases, you get what you pay for. This is often the rule when a cheap product comes out bad or poorly received. However, it seems Test Storm wants to break that mold by being a premium-priced bottle of testosterone tablets that offer little benefit when it comes to actual testosterone production.
All in all, we don’t think it would be a good idea to endorse Test Storm as a testosterone booster type of product. Its best benefits are for libido. It’s also really pricey and we shudder at the thought of angry old men who bought Test Storm and get nothing but a hard-on.
About the Author
Robert is a graduate from the University of Santo Tomas whose specialty is writing about scientific research, claim substantiation, supplements, nutrition, health, fitness, and medical topics. He is a former Research Scientist with a degree in Food Science, Technology, and Nutrition. Currently, Robert spends his time sharing scientific knowledge and utilizing his skills to create research backed content on a variety of online platforms, such as health authority sites, Q&A sites like Quora, podcasts and more. Contact Robert.