Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster FAQ
- One Container: 30 servings
- Serving Size: Four (4) NutriCaps
How many ingredients does it take to build a premium, synergistic testosterone booster? To the people behind Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster, it’s just five.
Well, four plus one blend of ingredients together. It usually doesn’t matter how many ingredients a formula has so long as there is evidence of potency and synergy, but to actually go with five ingredients in a male supplement is pretty rare, considering the number of formulas out there that try to dump everything and call it a day.
More than just a focused formula, Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster is also claimed to optimize strength, muscle growth, recovery, sperm count, semen volume, and even swagger. The last one is definitely unique.
Can Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster prove its worth as one of the best in the business, or will it be drowned out by the number of brands that do male supplements the opposite way? Read our Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster review to find out.
Who Makes It?
Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster is sold by UK company Opti Nutra, a company known for their supplement innovations and premium formulations. The company creates their own blends and applies them to their line of products. From multivitamins and probiotics all the way to nootropics and gym supplements, if you need a blend for something, Opti Nutra probably has it.
If the Testo Lab Pro branding sounds familiar, it’s because Opti Nutra is also the same company behind the famous and premium Mind Lab Pro nootropic.
Marketing Claims Made
The following claims were made about Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster:
- Improve testosterone levels safely and naturally: The entire formulation is angled towards long term testosterone production and not so much an instant libido boost we see in other brands.
- Supports muscle growth and athletic prowess: Since testosterone is the very hormone responsible for muscle recovery, optimizing and supporting testosterone levels is definitely a positive for muscle growth. However, we have reservations regarding their claim on athletic prowess as their formula is more about long term male sexual health than it is something you would take specifically to help you lift heavier.
- Sexual health benefits: Testosterone is directly related to how fertile a man is and how well he does in bed, so optimizing test levels is a plus in this category.
What’s in it?
Now, let’s take a closer look at what’s inside Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster. In one serving, you will get:
- NutriGenesis Vitamins and Minerals blend
- Zinc, Magnesium, Boron, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K1 and K2: This blend is essentially made up of vitamins and minerals that have been cited to provide positive effects to testosterone growth and production. Zinc and Boron are amongst the best in the business when it comes to directly influencing testosterone secretion as well as overall male reproductive health. Vitamin D3 is the exact form of vitamin D our body produces when we expose our skin to the sun. This not only helps us a lot in overall wellness, but some studies correlate low Vitamin D levels with poor testosterone production and sexual health. Magnesium plays a similar role to Zinc and Boron, while vitamins K1 and K2 have been cited to reduce testosterone decline, a persistent problem that worsens over time for men. 
- Ashwagandha Root Extract as KSM-66: KSM-66 is one of the best brands for the adaptogen ashwagandha. As an adaptogen, ashwagandha is prized for its ability to help reduce stress which translates to lowering cortisol levels. Cortisol is considered the antithesis to testosterone, and so lowering cortisol can often mean you’re helping the body raise testosterone levels at a more efficient manner.
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract (velvet bean, 15% Levodopa): Levodopa helps reduce hormonal activity that results to lower testosterone levels. It primarily targets prolactin, a hormone associated with gynecomastia or manboobs. 
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate: Also known as DACC, this is a premium testosterone booster. And it’s not overstating when we say it’s one of the most effective testosterone boosters out there. Some researchers suggest taking DACC can accelerate testosterone production by more than 40% in just two weeks. We also have to admire how the people behind Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster gave us the form known to be really bioavailable.
- Luteolin from Orange extract: This ingredient is known to promote testosterone production by reducing enzymatic activities that convert testosterone to anything other than testosterone. 
Supplement Facts Label
Some of the benefits you can expect from taking Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster include:
- Long term testosterone benefits: The focus of the formula from the get-go is your testosterone production is much better in the long term. It’s not like many brands who try to give users a boost in libido or energy by using ingredients that do these things almost immediately.
- Clean formula: A clean formula is a formula rid of fluff and unnecessary ingredients, and Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster does this in a premium way.
- Physical performance: As we mentioned, the long term focus of the formula means your testosterone levels can remain at higher levels even as you age. Having potential support in reducing the effects of testosterone decline means you get to enjoy your youthful vigor and energy for longer.
Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster made use of premium ingredients, and while it’s not a marker of a being side-effect free, it helps reassure users that what they’re taking has been tested for quality and safety.
We can’t declare the supplement side effect-free, though. There’s a chance that your body could not take one of the ingredients well which could result to unwanted or unexpected side effects.
We always recommend you speak with your doctor before taking any supplements featured on this site.
Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster is in capsule form, so there’s no reason to have it taste anything more than what typical capsules taste like.
Number of Servings
One bottle has 30 servings. One serving is 4 NutriCaps.
Top Alternative to This Product
Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster vs Prime Male
We think Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster’s best “rival” in the male sexual health industry is the one brand considered king of all testosterone boosters: Prime Male.
We’re saying this because both products offer high quality ingredients and are both primarily focused on long term testosterone production over superficial benefits on libido and erections.
Here are the ingredients found in Prime Male:
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate
- Mucuna Pruriens standardized for levodopa
- Korean Red Ginseng
- Nettle Root
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K2
As you noticed, they both have similar ingredients as well as a similar focus regarding what it means to be a good testosterone booster. However, Prime Male makes use of more ingredients than Testo Lab Pro to reach those places Testo Lab Pro wouldn’t.
Which one is better? This will depend on how you value the other benefits of Prime Male and whether you’re willing to pay for those benefits.
As it is, Prime Male is still better if only because it is more rounded and has a better dosing overall. However, Testo Lab Pro can still make a case for being a pure testosterone booster without the noise ancillary ingredients make.
Still, both are extremely potent and high quality testosterone products. You can’t go wrong with either.
Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster is clean, simple, and focused on the most important thing a testosterone booster should do and that is to help support the body in efficiently producing testosterone as we age.
The five key ingredients means Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster doesn’t want to bother with ingredients that will either ruin the ingredient synergy or will just add cost to an already premium-filled formulation. They decided to just boost testosterone and not be like other supplements that try to be a Jack of All Trades.
So far, the only nitpick we have is how it could have done slightly better when it comes to dosing, especially as it’s priced about the same as some of its better dosed counterparts.
Regardless, we think Testo Lab Pro Testosterone Booster is indeed one of the best when it comes to male testosterone support, so we do recommend it.
Contents of this Article