Contents of this Article
Testo Max Formula FAQ
- One container: 120 capsules or 30 servings
- Price: $59.99
- Serving size: 4 capsules
- Serving suggestion: Adults, take 4 capsules approximately 20 minutes before your breakfast. Directions should be followed on both workout and non-workout days.
- Refund policy: Refunds on all unopened items for a period of 14 days after the order date.
When you reach a certain age, you have a tendency to just want to let go and be content with what life gives you. You end up being okay with a belly, hair loss, and even low sex drive.
You also feel comfortable knowing you’re no longer strong enough to lift stuff that impresses ladies.
Testo Max seems to want you to try and fight aging with its vast array of ingredients meant to supercharge your testosterone through the roof.
Can Testo Max help you battle testosterone decline?
Who Makes It?
The company behind Testo Max is Feefo, a company based in Cyprus. Their main website is quite informative and they’re proud to boast user reviews, even the negative ones.
On top of displaying Testo Max, they also recommend other products that can work in tandem with it. They even have an entire category for Man Boobs .
Marketing Claims Made
The following claims were made about Testo Max:
- Muscle gains: Based on what we found, there’s not much to prove this claim. The most we can say is there’s an indirect anabolic effect when you raise testosterone. Even then, the dosages used aren’t that potent for this claim.
- Strength and stamina: On one hand, testosterone does indeed raise strength and stamina. On the other, those effects aren’t immediately felt and sometimes, if the dosage is low, you don’t even notice them even after weeks of supplementation.
- Fast recovery: Like muscle gains, we don’t see any ingredient that can help prove this claim strongly. Maybe if they were dosed at a few hundred milligrams each at least, but that’s not the case.
What’s in it?
Now, let’s take a closer look at what’s inside Testo Max:
- Vitamin D3: This form of vitamin D is best for absorption as it’s the exact form of vitamin D we produce from the sun’s UV rays. Studies show vitamin D supplementation directly influences testosterone content in the body by freeing up bioactive, free, and total testosterone from enzymes that bind to them . The dosage is okay but could have been better.
- Vitamin K1: This form of vitamin K is not the best, but it’s better than nothing. Studies show vitamin K is present around the testes, having researchers conclude the necessity of the vitamin for maximum testosterone production. In fact, supplementing vitamin K has been shown to provide a good testosterone production boost .
- Vitamin B6: More than just for overall metabolic health, vitamin B6 has been linked to testosterone levels and synthesis . The form we have is called P-5-P which is a premium version of an otherwise dietary abundant vitamin. The dosage may look overkill, but that’s just to help replenish B6 stores lost during exercise.
- Magnesium: Magnesium deficiency is linked to lower levels of testosterone in older men . So, supplementing with the mineral should provide a good boost or at least reduce the speed of the decline. The form of magnesium oxide is not that good when it comes to bioavailability, but magnesium citrate is excellent. Why didn’t Testo Max just use magnesium citrate all the way?
- Zinc: Zinc is what some people refer to as the manliest mineral on the planet. It’s because a lot of what zinc provides has to do with testosterone production optimization . In fact, as with magnesium earlier, men with low levels of zinc tend to also have low levels of testosterone. Zinc is also one of the reasons why men used to eat a lot of oysters before having intercourse. The form and dosage are pretty good considering you can also ingest zinc in smaller amounts through food.
- D-Aspartic Acid: This is what the current science states as the best ingredient when it comes to boosting testosterone. Studies have reported direct increases in testosterone content after supplementing with this amino acid for a few weeks . Dosage-wise, we have a hefty amount, but we prefer the D-AA-CC form for max bioavailability and potency.
- Nettle leaf: Nettle leaf extract can help block the enzymes that reduce testosterone to something that isn’t testosterone. More than that, this herb is also what many researchers consider as good for prostate health .
- Ginseng Red Powder: Ginseng is quite a popular ingredient, especially in those popular powdered and energy drinks. However, ginseng is also known for its adaptogenic properties, reducing stress that can lead to an increase in testosterone .
- Fenugreek: Another herbal extract, fenugreek is known for its testosterone, sex drive, and overall energy benefits. However, fenugreek is also taken for muscle growth . The problem is, the dosage we have here is not enough to provide any real muscle benefits as many studies use upwards of 500 mg per day.
- Boron: This seemingly unassuming mineral may not seem much, but it’s actually one of the best in the business when it comes to testosterone boosting. It improves vitamin D absorption as well as supports processes that stop testosterone conversion .
- BioPerine: If you’ve been into supplements for a while, there’s a chance you’ve seen BioPerine before. That’s because BioPerine is a brand of pepper extract that’s considered a staple in any supplement. What it does is improve the overall bioavailability of every ingredient it touches, making sure every milligram counts .
Testo Max Supplement Facts Label
For the most part, Testo Max does seem like it would help improve your body’s ability to produce testosterone. It contains an array of ingredients that have been specifically studied for their benefits to maintaining testosterone levels either by directly boosting production or by inhibiting processes and enzymes that reduce them. We’re not sold on the idea that Testo Max can provide benefits for muscle growth, but perhaps through consistent training and use, it might just work.
The ingredients in Testo Max aren’t known to cause any serious side effects. There’s a chance that you could feel a bit of aggression, but that’s just a sign that Testo Max is working.
If you’re also going to take it as they recommend it, there’s a chance you might feel some stomach issues especially if you’re not accustomed to taking supplements before eating.
We always recommend you speak with a doctor before taking any supplements featured on this website.
How to Take It
Crazy Bulk recommends taking four capsules of Testo Max 20 minutes before your breakfast. They also said to follow the instructions on both workout and non-workout days.
They also recommend at least a workout period of 2 months on and 1.5 weeks off. So basically, 60 total days of training with 10 days rest in between.
Based on the capsule ingredients, there doesn’t seem to be anything that hints on having a flavor. The most one capsule can smell like is a generic capsule that’s been stuffed inside a container for a long time – which is a bit paper-y or herbal.
Number of Servings
One container has 30 servings or 120 total capsules. If taken four times a day, one container should last about a month.
Top Alternative to This Product
Testo Max vs Testogen
We covered Testogen previously. We compare Testo Max to Testogen because they literally have the same formula. Not only that, but both also share the same recommended usage and even the dosages!
The more we look at these two, the more we think they belong to the same company. However, Testogen is sold by Wolfson Berg Ltd. while Testo Max is sold by Feefo through the brand of Crazy Bulk.
The main difference seems to be on customer service, especially with deliveries.
Even on Testo Max’s main website, they have negative reviews on issues about deliveries and refunds.
Regardless, both offer the same perks and drawbacks. So, if you run out of Testo Max, you can always just buy Testogen instead.
We browsed some of the reviews on Testo Max’s website and found that while most reviews were positive, there were enough that tell us Testo Max is not good when it comes to deliveries.
Some customers note not receiving any product at all despite paying the full price.
Trust Pilot reviews about Crazy Bulk were much worse. Check them out here.
Have you tried this product? Leave a review below and let us know what you think!
Testo Max is what you can consider as a decent and pretty standard testosterone booster. It has ingredients that can help with testosterone production as well as ingredients that fight enzymes and processes that cause testosterone to go down.
It also helps with fighting stress and perhaps even some muscle growth benefits on the side.
We do note that Testo Max is not among the best in the industry. The dosages are moderate at best and the forms of the key ingredients used were generic. Even the vitamins and minerals need a boost in dosage and forms.
It also doesn’t help that Testo Max shares the same formula with Testogen, another testosterone booster we looked at earlier.
Still, Testo Max seems to be a decent testosterone booster. If you’re okay with something average, then it should be a good buy.
Was this post helpful?
About the Author
Robert is a graduate from the University of Santo Tomas whose specialty is writing about scientific research, claim substantiation, supplements, nutrition, health, fitness, and medical topics. He is a former Research Scientist with a degree in Food Science, Technology, and Nutrition. Currently, Robert spends his time sharing scientific knowledge and utilizing his skills to create research backed content on a variety of online platforms, such as health authority sites, Q&A sites like Quora, podcasts and more. Contact Robert.