ⓘ Top10Supps may receive a portion of revenues if you buy something using a link on this page.
Heroes Pack has a complex formula of vitamins and minerals, digestive enzymes, fruit, and vegetables. Each ingredient plays an important role in optimizing your health.
Key Ingredient Breakdown
Here are some of the main ingredients and their benefits:
- Antioxidant Effects. Alpha Lipoic Acid, Panax Ginseng, Quercetin, Pine Bark Extract, Cordyceps Extract, Spirulina, Gotu Kola, Green Tea, And Citrus Bioflavonoids.
- Improved Absorption.
- Anti-inflammatory Effect. Stinging Nettle, Cordyceps Extract, Bromelain, Spirulina.
- Fighting Migraines. Butterbur, Feverfew.
- Improvement Of Cognitive Function. Green Tea, L-Tyrosine, Pine Bark Extract, Ginkgo Biloba, Phosphatidylserine, Bacopa Monnieri, Vinpocetine, Huperzine-a, Choline, Inositol, Gotu Kola, Eleutherococcus Senticosus, Panax Ginseng, Rhodiola Rosea, Holy Basil.
- Stress Reduction. Stinging Nettle, Safflower, Ashwagandha, L-Tyrosine, Rhodiola Rosea.
- Enhancement of Blood Flow And Circulation. Pine Bark Extract, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Green Tea, L-citrulline, L-arginine, Panax Ginseng.
- Boost Of Immune System. Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Echinacea Purpurea, Eleutherococcus Senticosus, Holy Basil.
- Maximum Physical Performance. Ashwagandha, Eleutherococcus Senticosus, Phosphatidylserine, Spirulina, Choline, MSM, Rhodiola Rosea.
Flavors & Servings
Ordering Heroes Pack, you’ll receive 30 packets, each with 5 caps and 1 tablet. Take 1 packet per day with a meal, preferably in the morning.
Where To Buy
You can purchase Heroes Pack on ThinFitLine.com.
Was this post helpful?
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.