Jurassic Pump is a powerful supplement designed by Tim Murrielo to help bodybuilders get perpetual pumps, increased muscle power and super vascularity.
Key Ingredient Breakdown
Jurassic Pump is a blend of carefully dosed ingredients:
- 50mg of Niacin increases blood circulation
- 780mg of Sodium (as Pink Himalayan Salt) helps regulate blood pressure, maintain muscle function and normal electrolyte levels in your body
- 6000mg of L-Citrulline is converted by kidneys into L-arginine, helping create nitric oxide (NO) and improve blood flow
- 250mg of Norvaline also increases nitric oxide levels and promotes increases in muscle strength and endurance
- 2000mg of Pink Himalayan Salt (with Trace Minerals) prevents the cramping of muscles and provides a boost of energy
- 5mg of Black Pepper Extract helps digest and breakdown all the ingredients of the supplement
If to sum up, such a formula will help you increase explosive strength, gain rounder and fuller muscles and have a body of a champion bodybuilder.
Flavors & Servings
Jurassic Pump is available in Salted Mango Margarita flavor. Each jar contains 30 servings. It is recommended to mix 1 scoop of supplement with at least 16 ounces of water and drink it 45 minutes prior to exercise. Do not take more than 2 servings of supplement per day.
Where To Buy
You can order Jurassic Pump on Timmuriello.com, official website of the brand.
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.