The clothing company Xplosive Ape has launched one more supplement. It is X Edition Pre-Workout, which can boast of a long list of powerful ingredients to help you be at the top of your game and maximize your athletic performance.
Key Ingredient Breakdown
The formula of X-Edition Pre-Workout contains ingredients that boost energy, increase mental focus, and muscle pumps.
- 2000mg of Citrulline Malate 2:1, 1000mg of Creatine Hydrochloride (HCL) and 900mg of Beta-Alanine increase your muscle mass or improve strength and endurance.
- 250mg of N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, 250mg of Choline, 250mg of DL-Phenylalanine increases focus and concentration, improves memory and help maintain a healthy nervous system.
- 150mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, 125mg of Euphoria Longana and 75mg of Guarana Extract are excellent energy enhancers that will help you increase your exercise capacity.
- 150mg of Citrus Bioflavonoid complex supports the immune system, helps reduce inflammation and improve post-workout recovery.
Also, per one 7.5g serving you’ll fuel yourself with the following vitamins and minerals:
- 50mg of Vitamin C
- 12.5 mg of Scelitium Tortuosum
- 12.5 mg of Vitamin B6
- 10mg of Vitamin B3
- 7.5mg of Grains of Paradise
- 5mg of Bioperine
Flavors & Servings
X-Edition Pre-Workout comes in a jar containing 450mg of the supplement. Start taking 1 scoop (7.5g) per serving, and then increase it to 2 scoops (15g), which contains 300mg of caffeine. Don’t increase the dosage as it may cause side effects.
Where To Buy
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.