UpSpring, the nature-inspired pregnancy-focused company, has launched a new product, HeNatal Preconception Vitamin for Men.
HeNatal is a preconception vitamin made of a blend of vitamins, minerals, and other ingredients.
The full list of ingredients in this supplement is:
- Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl)
- Folate (as L-Methylfolate)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
- Choline (as choline bitartrate)
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate)
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)
- Copper (as cupric sulfate)
- L-Carnitine Tartrate
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL
- Pomegranate Hull Extract
- Choline Bitartrate
- Betaine HCL
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Stearic Acid
- Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable)
- Coating Ingredients (Hypromellose and Polyethylene Glycol)
Each serving contains the following:
- 2091 mcg Vitamin A
- 700 mcg Vitamin C
- 67 mg Vitamin E
- 800 mcg DFE Folate
- 100 mcg Vitamin B12
- 250 mg Choline
- 25 mg Zinc
- 70 mcg Selenium
- 5 mg Copper
- 1281 mg Proprietary Blend of L-Carnitine Tartrate, Acetyl-L Carnitine HCL, Pomegranate Hhull Extract, Choline Bitartrate, Betaine HCL, and Lycopene
Other highlights of this product include:
This product claims to support increased sperm quality and male fertility, as well as supporting cell protection.
Flavors & Servings:
This supplement is available in bottles of 90 tablets each. The serving size is 3 tablets.
It is recommended that you start taking HeNatal tablets at least 90 days prior to your desired date of conception. You should continue taking these tablets until consumption occurs, or for one year, whichever comes first.
Where to Buy: