In order to help you find a good product, we’ve researched & compared the best fat burners for men on the market right now.
We also have a list that only gives you the best fat burners for women if you want to check that out.
10 Best Fat Burners for Men Compared
These are the 10 best fat-burning supplements as picked by our editorial team!
ⓘ If you buy something after visiting a link below, we get a commission.
1. Instant Knockout Cut (Best Vegan Fat Burner)
From what we’ve seen Instant Knockout Cut seems to be at the top of just about every list of fat burner recommendations out there, and for good reason.
The fat-burning ingredients found in Instant Knockout can help support your weight loss goals if you eat right and exercise.
Update: Roar Ambition has revised its formula to make Instant Knockout Cut a completely vegan-friendly fat burner!
- Made with 10 natural fat burning ingredients
- Contains no artificial sweeteners
- Includes B vitamins and zinc to support energy (1, 2)
- No Proprietary Blends
- Endorsed by MMA Fighters
- SHIPS WORLDWIDE*
- 1 month supply – 1 Box
- 2 month supply – 2 Boxes + FREE Delivery (USA & UK)
- 3 month supply – 3 Boxes + 1 FREE Box + FREE Delivery (Worldwide)*
What’s in It
Each serving size of four capsules contains:
- 5 mg of Vitamin B6
- 10 mcg of Vitamin B12
- 10 mg of Zinc
- 100 mcg of chromium picolinate: which helps increase metabolism and fat burning potential (3).
- 500 mg of green tea extract (leaf): which helps increase thermogenesis (4).
- 100 mg of cayenne powder (fruit): which helps in regulating insulin sensitivity (5).
- 100 mg of green coffee bean extract: which can stop sugar cravings and help lower cholesterol levels (6).
- 1800 mg of glucomannan (konjac root): – a natural and powerful appetite suppressant that helps reduce food cravings (7).
- 500 mg of caffeine anhydrous
- 10 mg of black pepper extract: which revs up metabolism, helps with digestion and supports your body’s natural fat-burning potential (8).
A powerful fat-burning supplement that supports many parts of the fat-burning process, from digestion to insulin regulation to thermogenesis to help the body burn fat more effectively. Plus, the ingredients are natural and backed by numerous scientific studies and research as to their efficiency. It’s fairly easy to take, and even the bottle looks bad-ass! With a variety of buying options and worldwide shipping, it’s a solid choice if you’re in the market for a fat burner.
2. Burn Lab Pro
Burn Lab Pro is ideal for those who are sensitive to some of the ingredients of other products. We like the approach they take on their website where they clearly explain what every ingredient does and have a convenient FAQ section.
- Only 5 Ingredients
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Features plant-based, pre-biotic infused Nutricaps
- The company currently has a promotion to buy a three months supply and get one free
What’s In It
Each 3 Nutricap serving contains:
- 90 mcg of GTF chromium
- 262.5 mg of calcium
- 375 mg of Forslean (forskolin) which helps the body burn fat more efficiently (15).
- 1500 mg of HMB (beta hydroxy beta methylbutyric acid) which helps reduce muscle damage caused by exercise, allowing you to retain more lean mass while dieting (19).
- 75 mg of Capsimax (Cayenne pepper extract) which helps increase metabolism (5).
- 3.75 mg of BioPerine black pepper extract supports muscle growth and recovery as it helps to enhance the absorption of the other ingredients in this product. (20).
An excellent choice for those who may be sensitive to caffeine or caffeine-like ingredients in other supplements. Burn Lab Pro is clean, natural, and easy to take — requiring just three capsules. Its biggest drawback is the premium price, although you can save money if you buy in bulk.
3. Transparent Labs Fat Burner
From all of our research TLabs Fat Burner has been ranked very highly and received well by users. It is marketed to be the most “Transparent” fat burner formula on the market, as it comes from the rapidly growing product suite from Transparent Labs, who pride themselves on their “open formulas”. When combined with proper nutrition and exercise it can help you reach some of your weight loss goals. Also, just in case you’re intolerant to stimulants, Transparent Labs also offers an awesome stimulant-free fat burner as well!
- 100% Formula Transparency: Transparent Labs doesn’t believe in proprietary blends and provides individual ingredient dosages all the way down to the “other ingredients” section.
- Zero Artificial Sweeteners, Food Dyes, or Harmful Additives: Fat Burner is one of the cleanest formulas we’ve ever seen and contains no fillers, whatsoever.
- Scientific Research Provided: On their website, Transparent Labs references every single scientific study that they used to influence Fat Burner’s premium formula.
- Ships Worldwide!*
- 1-Month Supply
- 2-Month Supply: Save $9
- 3-Month Supply: Save $28
What’s In It
Each 2 capsule serving contains:
- 500 mg of Forslean (forskolin) which helps the other ingredients in this product to aid in fat loss (9).
- 400 mg of Green Tea (50% EGCG) which provides energy (10).
- 300 mg of 5-HTP – An amino acid produced naturally by the body. Used to create serotonin. Low levels of serotonin are associated with weight gain and other health problems (11).
- 300 mg of L-Tyrosine – Included for its cognitive benefits (12). On their website, Transparent Labs says it was included to reduce stress while dieting.
- 240 mg of L-Theanine The purpose of L-Theanine in this supplement is to “soften the blow”, so to speak, of the effects of caffeine; “take the edge off”, if you will. This is because it promotes anti-anxiety (anxiolytic) effects without sedation or drowsiness (13).
- 240 MG of Caffeine
- 60 mg While willow bark extract – Can potentially act as an anti-inflammatory for hard-training athletes (14).
- 100 mg of Cayenne pepper extract – Boosts metabolism and supports thermogenesis so that the body burns fat more efficiently (5).
- 50 mg of Synephrine HCl – May help increase the rate at which fat is burned by the body (15).
Overall, this unique combination of amino acids to support lean muscle, along with natural metabolism boosters green tea, cayenne, and caffeine packs a one-two punch that’s designed to help your weight loss goals. A caffeine-free variety is also available.
4. Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen
Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen is the latest product in the popular Hydroxycut line. It’s one of the most popular fat burners ever. Combining several potent ingredients to target the various aspects of fat loss, Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen can help provide the edge you need to succeed in your fitness goals.
- Enhances thermogenesis
- Can provide more energy for your day
- Reliable brand with a history of providing a variety of well-known weight loss products
What’s In It
Each 2 capsule serving contains:
- 400 mg of green coffee blend which potentially supports healthy metabolism and reduces the absorption of fat, but researchers have not concluded this to be the case in humans; at least not yet (6).
- 290 mg of caffeine
- 100 mg of coleus extract (forskolin) to help the body burn fat more efficiently (15).
- 75 mg of blue skullcap extract
- 40 mg of yohimbe extract – an African plant that helps increase energy and promote fat loss (16).
- 25 mg of ophiopogonis extract
- 20 mg of guayusa which a South American herb that is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory (17).
If you’re looking for a no-nonsense fat burner, Hydroxycut is a reliable option that strips out the fluff and fillers and delivers core fat-fighting ingredients. The company, Muscletech, has been around a long time in the supplement industry so you’re not buying from some unknown startup.
5. Jym Shred by Jym Stoppani
Shred JYM is a powerful fat burner formulated by the legendary Jym Stoppani, a bodybuilder and PhD of exercise physiology. This product combines six different ingredients that work together to augment and synergistically benefit each other and in turn support natural weight loss. Everything Shred JYM contains is clearly listed on the label, and it does not use proprietary blends or any sort of fillers.
- No proprietary blends
- Trusted manufacturer
- Good reviews
What’s In It
Each 6 capsule serving contains:
- 1.5 g of Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI – helps retain lean mass while dieting so that the weight you lose is primarily fat, not muscle (18).
- 500 mg of L-Tyrosine
- 500 mg of Green Tea Leaf Extract – a potent antioxidant and metabolism booster (10).
- 200 mg of Caffeine
- 50 mg of cayenne pepper fruit extract – a natural fat-burner that increases metabolism (5).
- 20 mg of synephrine – improves fat metabolism after exercise (15).
Although it doesn’t have as many ingredients as other formulas, the ones they do use are nevertheless a solid combination with many of them (like acetyl-l-carnitine) having numerous scientific studies to back up their efficacy. Overall a great starter product if you’re new to fat burners and are looking for a reliable option that’s reasonably priced.
6. Cellucor Super HD
Super HD is a great product containing some of the best weight loss ingredients that work well by targeting the various aspects that are important to burning off fat. With only 2 capsules needed per day (compared to 4-6+ with other products), Super HD is also very convenient. Lastly, the backing of a long-established company like Cellucor makes this product one of our top recommendations.
- From the makers of the popular C4 pre-workout
- 30 – Day money-back guarantee
What’s in It
Each 1 capsule serving contains:
- 193 mg of SuperHD Thermogenic and Sensory Blend – which contains N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Amla fruit extract, dandelion root extract, yohimbe bark extract, cayenne pepper extract, Huperzine A, and Rauwolfia root bark extract
- 160 mg of caffeine anhydrous
- 150 mg of Greenselect Green Tea Phytosome Blend (green tea leaf extract & Phospholipids)
Cellucor is a dependable brand with a long history of offering cutting-edge weight loss and muscle support supplements. Íf you’re looking for a fat burner that includes extra ingredients for greater focus and endurance, this is a reliable choice that can give you the best of both worlds in a small, economical serving size. The downside to this product is that it does contain proprietary blends.
7. Lean Mode by EVLution Nutrition
Lean Mode is a stim-free fat burner from EVLution Nutrition. Because it’s caffeine-free, Lean Mode is great for those looking to avoid stimulants.
- Caffeine free
- Stimulant free
- Comes from an award-winning company
What’s In It
Each 3 capsule serving contains:
- 500 mg of Garcinia Cambogia Extract which may help suppress appetite and improve weight loss (21).
- 500 mg of green coffee bean extract which supports cell health and metabolism (6).
- 500 mg of Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) which may help with weight loss and improve cardiovascular function (22).
- 500 mg of Acetyl-L-Carnitine which increases stamina and endurance while improving muscle growth (18).
- 250 mg of green tea leaf which boosts metabolism (4).
The synergistic combination of ingredients and high-quality manufacturing processes has earned this fat burner a spot on our top list.
8. Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts
A unique and innovative approach to weight loss, Universal Nutrition’s Animal Cuts combines a variety of benefits in a selection of pills that are designed to provide a host of benefits.
- A seasoned brand that is highly respected in the bodybuilding world
- You can remove the stimulant by removing one of the pills from the serving
- Great price for the number of servings (42 packs)
What’s In It
Each 1 pack serving contains:
- 750 mg of “Stimulant Complex” which includes caffeine, kola nut seed, guarana seed, yerba mate leaf, and raspberry extract
- 750 mg of “Metabolic Complex” which contains green tea leaf extract, oolong tea leaf extract, black tea leaf extract, coffee bean extract, and white tea leaf extract
- 350 mg of “Thyroid Complex” which includes L-Tyrosine, olive leaf extract (23), and salvia officinalis leaf.
- 800 mg of “Water Shedding Complex” which includes dandelion root (24), nettle root, burdock root, buchu leaf, juniper berry fruit, and celery seed
- 500 mg of “Nootropic Complex” which contains gotu kola (25), choline, and bacopa monniera leaf (26).
- 300 mg of “Cortisol Inhibiting Complex” which includes ashwagandha root extract (27), panax ginseng root, phosphatidylserine, and magnolia bark extract
- 300 mg of “CCK Boosting Complex” which includes gymnema sylvestre leaf, apple fruit pectin and cinnamon bark
- 500 mg of “Bioavailability Complex” which includes ginger root (28), cayenne fruit (29), grapefruit peel (30), quercetin (31), naringin, and piper nigrum extract (20).
Animal Cuts has a ton of ingredients that work synergistically to help you burn fat, lose excess water weight and even heighten energy and focus while inhibiting cortisol (stress hormone) levels and ensuring that more of the things your body needs are available to use from the supplement itself. With that being said, the fact that all of these items are contained in different “complexes” means you can’t be certain how much of any one ingredient is contained within a pack. It’s better to know precisely how much of each ingredient you’re getting. Still, Universal Nutrition is an excellent company and this product has been around for a long time.
9. Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate
Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate is a so-called “Intelligent Fat Destroyer” that targets various aspects of fat loss.
- Convenient with only 1 capsule twice a day
- Fast-acting liquid capsules
- Great Price
What’s in It
Each 1 Black-Cap serving contains:
One serving contains (one capsule):
- 295 mg of “Ultra concentrated fat loss support complex” which includes caffeine, theobromine (32) (a component of caffeine), Advantra Z Citrus Aurantium (50% Synephrine), yohimbine HCl and Rauwolscine (33).
The drawback to this product is the proprietary blend which doesn’t show how much of each ingredient is contained within the capsule.
10. Old School Labs Vintage Burn
Sometimes, the old-school way is the best way, and this vintage-themed fat-burning supplement certainly does things old-school.
- Military & Student discount available (when you buy from their website)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
What’s In It
Each 2 capsule serving contains:
- 330 mg of green tea leaf extract – a powerful antioxidant that helps boost metabolism (10).
- 270 mg of green coffee bean extract – rich in antioxidants and may help increase metabolism (6).
- 200 mg of raspberry ketones – which help promote a healthy metabolism and potentially help fat burning (34, 35).
- 160 mg of olive leaf extract which may help the body burn fat more efficiently. Also works as a potent anti-inflammatory (36).
- 150 mg of caffeine
- 130 mg of bacopa leaf extract
- 100 mg of garcinia fruit extract which may support a healthy metabolism (21).
- 100 mg of chrysin
- 60 mg of forskolin which helps the other ingredients in this product to aid in fat loss (9).
A great all-purpose fat burner with a focus on the metabolic, mental, and energy needs of the body. Although it has several heavy-hitting ingredients like green tea and green coffee bean, there are also a few ingredients that are still being scientifically reviewed for their effectiveness as a weight loss aid. Overall a solid choice among fat burners from a well-known and reliable brand.
How to Pick a Good Fat Burner
Fat Burners are a unique class of supplements that tout their abilities to do crazy things like burning fat faster, blocking carbs, and decreasing appetite for long periods of time, but are any of these claims actually true? Can you really trust that these fantasies can become your reality, just by popping a few pills every day?
Well, like with most things, it’s good to be skeptical. Now, this is not to say that fat burner supplements are “bad” in any way, it’s just that you have to know what to look for, as well as what to avoid.
Unfortunately, some companies deceive those who are looking to lose fat; using absurd claims to sell their products like “melts fat off!” with pictures of fitness models who are crazy shredded, claiming that all it took was adding a fat burner supplement to their routine in order to achieve amazing results. Well let me assure you, it’s not like that.
But don’t get disappointed! A good fat burner supplement will help to accelerate your fat loss progress and assist your efforts, but I must emphasize, it will NOT do the work for you! A fat burner will not replace a bad diet and exercise plan. But as long as you work with it, it will work with you.
So set realistic expectations for both yourself and the company you plan on buying a fat burner supplement from. Avoid crazy, outrageous claims from companies.
Don’t expect to lose crazy amounts of body fat in a week or two. You know, common sense stuff. And with the help of this guide, you’ll be able to determine if the particular fat burner supplement that you’re looking at is worth your investment.
Does it contain ingredients that have been proven to work towards your specific fitness goals? How about the dosages? Are they sufficient?
Also, how does the price of the fat burner supplement you’re looking at compare to others on the market? If it lies in the extremely low range, it’s most likely under-dosed or contains ingredients that have not been proven to work. If it’s very expensive, it better well have all the effective ingredients and dosages you’ll find here in this guide, or else it’s definitely not worth your money.
How many pills/capsules come in a container? Or if you’re taking the powdered form, how many servings are there? Also, be sure to be on the lookout for how many pills/capsules are in a serving. They’re often quite high, sometimes five or more per serving. This can really make a difference in the value of the product.
Most fat burners come in either capsule or pill form. Occasionally you’ll see ones that come in either a flavored or unflavored powder. Which form you choose to buy it in is completely up to you, as it makes no difference in the effects it has on you. It’s all a matter of personal preference.
Does it Include Stimulants?
Some fat-burning supplements include caffeine to help promote alertness and focus. In general, a typical cup of coffee has around 95 mg of caffeine, so keep the caffeine amount in mind when you’re measuring the serving size of your fat-burning supplement.
Has Any Trusted Third-Party Testing Been Conducted On It? Does it Adhere to FDA Standards?
You want to be confident that whatever you’re putting into your body is made up of quality ingredients. Look for supplements that are made in facilities that adhere to cGMPs or Current Good Manufacturing Processes. This means that they’ve been certified by the FDA to follow or exceed the correct procedures to ensure safety and quality. There are many other third-party seals and certifications to consider, including certifying that a mix is free from banned substances, that it’s gluten-free or vegan-friendly, and more.
What Claims Does the Company Make?
Do they promise you the moon? Do they tell you that the product will burn off 30 lbs in a week? Stay far away from companies that make exorbitant and unrealistic claims. Weight loss is a long journey and you should not expect immediate and “magic-like” results.
Have your friends heard of the product? Have you looked it up online? Oftentimes, looking at product reviews that aren’t on the manufacturer’s own website (i.e. Amazon, Bodybuilding.com) will give you a pretty good idea of the quality of the product.
Have you heard of other supplements from this brand before? Maybe you’ve tried them yourself with a different product of theirs? Give them a look up on TrustPilot or Better Business Bureau to ensure that the company you plan on doing business with deserves your money and hasn’t been doing anything sketchy.
Fat Burner Ingredient Breakdown
Here, we break down the most common ingredients found in fat burner supplements, with the most common on top, and the less common one towards the bottom.
Note: This applies to both the “Stimulant” and “Non-Stimulant” lists as separate entities.
- Caffeine: everybody’s favorite pick-me-up! Used for a variety of purposes such as increasing endurance (37) and fat oxidation (38), while lowering reaction time (39) and rate of perceived exertion (40). Very effective at increasing wakefulness and subjective levels of energy (41).
- Dose: 4-6mg/kg of body weight
- Green Tea Extract: can either be consumed in its tea form or in its encapsulated form. Has been shown to have significant effects on weight loss, particularly in those who don’t habitually consume caffeine (42).
- Dose: 400-500 mg of EGCG per day (most green tea extract supplements in isolation are ~50% EGCG, so it would be about 1,000 mg of green tea extract per day).
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: preliminary evidence shows that this has potential, however, the studies available have small sample sizes. More studies are needed to make a more confident conclusion (43).
- Dose: Not yet determined
- Yohimbine: a commonly used aphrodisiac (44) that has been shown to significantly decrease fat mass (45). However, it does tend to cause anxiety in a significant amount of people when compared to caffeine (46).
- Dose: 0.2mg/kg of body weight
- Synephrine (“Bitter Orange”): increases metabolic rate without typical stimulant side effects like increased blood pressure and heart rate (47).
- Dose: 10-20 mg, 3x/day OR 50 mg once per day
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): a type of fatty acid that has the ability to increase fat oxidation (48) and help retain lean mass when in a fat loss phase (49).
- Dose: 3,200-6,400mg daily, taken with meals.
- L-Carnitine: an amino acid that has been proven to be effective for fat loss in older populations, however, the same cannot be said for younger individuals (50). L-Carnitine is also sometimes found in the most popular energy drinks.
- Dose: 500-2,000 mg per day
- Capsaicin: a molecule found in hot peppers that increases body temperature and metabolic rate with minimal side effects in comparison to stimulants (51). Also seems to reduce appetite (52).
- Dose: 150 mg prior to exercise
- White Kidney Bean Extract: a carbohydrate blocker that reduces carbohydrate absorption after eating. Has been shown in humans to reduce the digestion of starches (53).
- Dose: 445mg of phaseolus vulgaris before a high-carbohydrate-containing meal.
- Forskolin (Coleus forskohlii): an herb that looks promising for fat loss. However, more evidence is needed as there isn’t too much research for it specifically regarding fat loss (54) (55).
- Dose: 250 mg of 10% forskolin, twice per day
- L-Theanine: an ingredient found in green tea. It’s usually paired with caffeine in order to take the “edge” off of the stimulant effects (13). However, it does not promote fat loss in its own right. L-Theanine can also often be found in high-quality nootropic supplements.
- Dose: 100-200 mg when used in conjunction with caffeine
- Beta-Alanine: an amino acid that has the ability to reduce body fat by increasing the amount of volume that a person is able to perform during a workout session (56).
- Dose: 2-5 grams per day
- Garcinia Cambogia: a fruit that is often used to increase the feeling of fullness (satiety) during a meal. It does appear to suppress appetite, but the effect is very mild (57).
- Dose: 500 mg before meals
- Raspberry Ketones: a compound that is used in the flavoring and processing of several foods. Its effectiveness has been shown in vitro (in “test-tube experiments”), but no human data exists for any fat loss benefits (58).
- Dose: No established dose
- 5-HTP: not very commonly seen in fat burners, but deserves an honorable mention. This is the precursor to serotonin, which is known to play a significant role in mood and well-being (59). It appears to mildly reduce appetite in a dose-dependent manner, meaning that the appetite reduction linearly increases with dosage (60). However, caution is to be taken to avoid serotonin syndrome if taking serotonin-altering drugs such as antidepressants (SSRIs), as this can be fatal. Please consult your physician before use.
- Dose: 300-500 mg per day
Proposed Benefits of Fat Burners
The most common claims you’ll see on fat burner supplements are the following:
- Faster Fat Loss
- Increased Endurance
- Decreased Appetite
But are any of these actually true, well let’s take a look:
Faster Fat Loss
This is a claim that you can feel good about trusting for the most part. If the fat burner you’re taking includes a stimulant, then you’re already losing fat faster than somebody who isn’t taking a stimulant, as they are proven to increase metabolic rate (38)(45). Even non-stimulant ingredients will make this happen as well, such as capsaicin from red peppers (51).
The ingredients most well-known for increasing endurance that are often included in fat burners are caffeine (37) and beta-alanine (61). Other than that, a good pre-workout supplement is going to be a better option for you if this is your primary goal, but a fat burner is a solid choice for an endurance supplement as well.
Types of Fat Burners
These fat burner supplements are primarily stimulant-based, using ingredients such as caffeine (37), green tea extract (42), and yohimbine (16) to speed up your metabolism and raise your core body temperature. This makes you burn calories at a faster rate than you normally would.
This type of fat burner supplement induces fat loss not by a combination of stimulants and herbal ingredients that make you feel fuller for longer. This includes capsaicin (63), garcinia cambogia (57), and caffeine (62).
The only ingredient with sufficient evidence behind it in this category is white kidney bean extract (sometimes known as “Phase 2”). White kidney bean extract is an amylase inhibitor. Amylase is the enzyme in your body that digests starches, so some carbohydrates pass through your body undigested, therefore, some of the calories are not absorbed into the small intestine (53).
These are primarily for people that cannot tolerate stimulants that well; suffering from stimulant-related side effects at relatively low doses, such as anxiety, rapid heartbeat, and panic attacks. These are more so a combination of carbohydrate blockers and appetite suppressants, as they don’t often carry a thermogenic effect except if it contains capsaicin (64).
How to Get the Most out of a Fat Burner
Fat burner supplements are on the more expensive side of the sports supplements market, so you want to make sure you get the most out of your money. Here are some tips for getting the most out of your fat burner so that you get your money’s worth:
Don’t start using a fat burner until you’ve already made some progress with your current fat-loss plan. Continue making adjustments to your diet and exercise regime before resorting to a fat burner supplement. Think of it as a tool in your toolbox. It’s nice to have, but once you use your last reserves, you’ve got nothing left to give.
So don’t throw it into the mix from the get-go. Wait until you really hit a plateau, and I mean really hit a plateau. A fat burner supplement will not outwork a bad diet and exercise plan. However, it will certainly reward a great one; accelerating your results even further!
The time at which a fat burner supplement is implemented into a fat-loss plan is different for everyone, but as a very general rule of thumb, I’d say at least 6-8 weeks into a diet before you use one.
Remember to also cycle your fat burner. Don’t go more than ~4 weeks using a fat-burner at one time; your body gets desensitized to particular ingredients the longer you keep taking it. This means that your body doesn’t respond the same way it did when you first started, meaning that you’ll have to take more of it in order to achieve the same effect. This is a slippery slope you don’t want to have to try to climb out of. This is most commonly seen in the stimulant ingredients like caffeine (65).
Fat Burner FAQ
These are some of the most commonly asked questions about fat burners.
I think we can all agree that losing weight can sometimes be one of the hardest things to do, especially if you’re a grown man with a busy lifestyle.
Sometimes you simply can’t find the time needed to go through all the necessary steps needed to start shedding pounds fast.
The main aspects of staying fit are maintaining your diet and ensuring you get enough exercise. As for diet, you can read all about the official dietary guidelines to get a better idea of how to keep your diet on track.
But seriously, how do you find the time to meal prep, get to the gym, workout for an hour or two, shower, drive home and still have enough energy for the rest of your responsibilities?
Luckily, there are products that exist that are designed to give men an extra boost in their weight loss journey.
Fat burners sometimes get a bad rap because of extravagant claims by shady companies. But not all fat-burning products are the same, and with proper nutrition and exercise, they can definitely aid you in your goals. So keep that in mind before purchasing any of the above products.
ⓘ Any specific supplement products & brands featured on this website are not necessarily endorsed by Zachary.
Stock Photos from Maridav / Shutterstock
Contents of this Article
- 10 Best Fat Burners for Men Compared
- 1. Instant Knockout Cut (Best Vegan Fat Burner)
- 2. Burn Lab Pro
- 3. Transparent Labs Fat Burner
- 4. Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen
- 5. Jym Shred by Jym Stoppani
- 6. Cellucor Super HD
- 7. Lean Mode by EVLution Nutrition
- 8. Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts
- 9. Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate
- 10. Old School Labs Vintage Burn
- How to Pick a Good Fat Burner
- Fat Burner Ingredient Breakdown
- Proposed Benefits of Fat Burners
- Types of Fat Burners
- How to Get the Most out of a Fat Burner
- Fat Burner FAQ
- What are Fat Burners?
- How do Fat burners work?
- What do Fat Burners do in your body?
- What are thermogenic fat burners?
- Are there any natural fat burning foods?
- Do Fat Burners actually work?
- Are Fat Burners a waste of money?
- Do I need to take Fat Burners?
- Do Fat Burners target belly fat?
- What are the realistic expectations of a fat burner?
- Are Fat Burners a steroid?
- Are Fat Burners banned in sports?
- Who can benefit from taking a Fat Burner?
- Should I take Fat Burners if I don’t work out?
- Should I take Fat Burners if I don’t diet properly?
- Should I take a Fat Burner if I run daily?
- What can make Fat Burners less effective?
- Can I take Fat Burner ingredients individually?
- Can I take Fat Burners on an empty stomach?
- When is the best time to take a Fat Burner?
- Should I take Fat Burners on days I don’t work out?
- Is it okay to take Fat Burners before bed?
- How quickly do Fat Burners work?
- For how long should I take Fat Burners?
- Should I take a break from Fat Burners?
- Can you take too much of a Fat Burner?
- Are Fat Burners safe to take?
- What are the side effects of Fat Burners?
- What is the best way to take a fat burner?
- Do Fat Burners cause damage to the kidneys and liver or any other organ?
- Do Fat Burners affect sperm?
- Do Fat Burners cause acne?
- Do Fat Burners cause hair loss (alopecia)?
- Will Fat Burners cause testicle shrinkage?
- Can I take a Fat Burner with other supplements?
- What are the best supplements to take a fat burner with?
- Should I take Fat Burners if my other supplements have the same ingredients?
- Do Fat Burners increase testosterone?
- Do Fat Burners help you gain muscle?
- Do Fat Burners give you more endurance?
- Do Fat Burners give you energy?
- Can Fat Burners make you stronger?