We have all heard of testosterone boosters at one time or another. To some, they sound like a traditional snake oil scam.
To be quite honest with you, unfortunately, that’s exactly what some manufacturers are producing. They use questionably sourced ingredients, many of which haven’t been proven to raise testosterone, and even if they have, they aren’t using the correct dosages.
In order to help you find a good test boosting product (which actually does have proven ingredients in the correct dosages), we’ve researched & compared the best testosterone boosters on the market right now.
Also, at the end of this list, there is a testosterone booster buying guide and FAQ, so that you know exactly why some testosterone boosters may be a better fit for you than others. Let’s get started!
Top 10 Testosterone Booster Brands Compared
These are the 10 best test boosters as picked by our editorial team!
ⓘ If you buy something after visiting a link below, we get a commission.
1. TestoLab Pro
TestoLab, which touts itself as not just a test booster but a masculinity booster, takes their product a step further than most and gives us some unique bonuses, including the use of premium nutricaps and eliminating any form of synthetic additives, that really makes this product shine.
- Contains ashwagandha; one of the best, most well-studied supplements  out there for both reducing anxiety and for optimization of testosterone
- Uses premium nutricaps
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten-Free, Allergen Friendly, Soy Free, and Synthetic Additive Free
- 3 Month Supply + 1 Box FREE (4 boxes total) – $207
What’s in It
One serving (4 NutriCaps) contains:
- 2000 UI of Vitamin D
- 50 mcg of Vitamin K1 and K2
- 50 mg of Magnesium
- 30 mg of Zinc
- 6 mg of Boron
- 600 mg of KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera)(root)(5% withanolides)
- 600 mg of D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate
- 300 mg of Mucuna Pruriens Extract (seed)(15% levodopa)
- 60 mg of Luteolin (from orange extract [fruit])
TestoLab does a great job at distinguishing itself from the plethora of other testosterone boosters out on the market. If you’re looking for a high-quality testosterone booster, you should give this one consideration.
Using clinically studied ingredients like D-Aspartic Acid and Vitamin D3, along with other essential testosterone supporting nutrients TestoFuel is among the highest-ranked testosterone boosters on the market.
- The dose of Vitamin D is quite high compared to most other testosterone boosters out there; boasting an impressive 5,000 IU. This is more than many studies have used to test Vitamin D and its effects on testosterone! 
- No proprietary blends – Know exactly how much you’re getting with each ingredient
- PayPal and Amazon Pay available as payment options
- Fast-tracked shipping available from the USA & UK via FedEx & USPS
- 1 month supply – 1 Box
- 2 month supply – 2 Boxes + FREE Delivery (USA & UK)
- 3 month supply – 3 Boxes + 1 FREE Box + FREE Delivery (Worldwide) + Workout & Nutrition e-books
- 6 month supply – 4 Boxes + 2 FREE boxes + FREE Delivery (Worldwide) + Workout & Nutrition e-books
What’s in It
One serving (4 capsules) contains:
- 5000 IU of Vitamin D3
- 18 mcg of Vitamin K2
- 5 mg of Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) – Reference for Vitamin B6 and its effects on growth hormone, which has the potential to augment the effects of testosterone.
- 200 mg of Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)
- 10 mg of Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine and Aspartate) – Zinc is able to preserve testosterone levels as athletes approach overtraining
- 2300 mg of D-Aspartic Acid
- 100 mg of Asian Red Panax Ginseng – Asian Red Panax Ginseng has shown preliminary evidence to increase testosterone in men with low sperm motility, but there doesn’t seem to be any data on normal men as of yet.
- 100 mg of Fenugreek (Seed)
- 100 mg of Oyster Extract
This product is certainly one of the best “bang-for-your-buck” deals on the market today. You get optimal doses of ingredients that are shown to work at a great price. Definitely getting your money’s worth here.
3. Prime Male Test Booster
Prime Male is an advanced test booster and vitality complex. It comes with generous doses of several key ingredients like Vitamin D and D-Aspartic Acid, as well as some additional bonus ingredients in order to seal the deal.
- 12 all-natural ingredients
- Contains a hefty amount of D-Aspartic Acid, which has been shown to raise Luteinizing Hormone ; which signals the start of testosterone production.
- It provides bonus ingredients such as BioPerine® black pepper, which will help to absorb more of the food that we eat , which in turn, helps us grow faster!
- Great value for money
What’s In It
One serving (4 capsules) contains:
- 5,000 IU of Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)
- 45 mcg of Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone 7)
- 7.5 mg of Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5 phosphate)
- 100 mg of Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)
- 30 mg of Zinc (as zinc citrate)
- 1,600 mg of D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate
- 120 mg of Asian Red Ginseng 4:1 extract (root)
- 60 mg of Luteolin
- 300 mg of Mucuna Pruriens (seed) extract – A reference for mucuna pruriens that shows improvement in testosterone in infertile men. It’s still unclear whether or not this is present in normal men, however.
- 160 mg of Nettle Root 10:1 extract – Although I couldn’t find any evidence that shows Nettle Root (Stinging Nettle) increasing testosterone directly, I did find evidence that supports its use for benign prostatic hypertrophy, which is prostate enlargement; a testosterone-dependent condition.
- 10 mg of BioPerine®
- 5 mg of Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) – A small but promising study that shows how boron supplementation has the potential to both reduce estrogen and raise free testosterone.
Prime Male doesn’t skimp on its ingredient profile while at the same time offering you an amazing deal. A 6-month supply is only $276, which is a lot cheaper than many competitors in the testosterone booster market.
4. Centra Peak Vitality Booster
Centra Peak provides us with a multi-purpose testosterone booster, including ingredients that reduce cortisol  such as Ashwagandha as well as improving erection quality with Korean Ginseng . Their multi-functional approach puts them in a place of their own; where performance and lifestyle fit into one entity.
- Provides research-backed testosterone boosting ingredients at full clinical doses
- This multi-purpose product also uses powerful nootropics such as Phosphatidylserine in order to provide cognitive boosts as well as a physical boost with the other ingredients in this product; creating a unique testosterone booster that is a force to be reckoned with.
- Evidence for the nootropic phosphatidylserine that shows cognitive improvement following an acute exercise session.
- 2 boxes for $125 (7% savings)
- Male Vitality Package for $185
- 3 Boxes + 1 FREE
- Free Worldwide Shipping
- 33% Savings
What’s In It
One serving (3 capsules) contains:
- 82.5 mcg of Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
- 10 mg of Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)
- 50 mg of Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)
- 20 mg of Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)
- 200 mg of Indole-3-Carbinol-I3C – Indole-3-Carbinol shows promising evidence to increase a process called 2-hydroxylation, which shows potential to reduce the effect of estrogens in the body. More research is needed, however, due to the fact that data is present only in animal models and in cancer studies in humans.
- 500 mg of Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) (root)
- 100 mg of Rhodiola Rosea (root) (standardized to 3% Salidrosides and 1% Rosavins) – Rhodiola Rosea shows the possibility of reducing inflammation and muscle damage from exercise, which can help increase growth potential.
- 75 mg of Mucuna Pruriens (seed) (standardized to 40% Levadopa)
- 100 mg of Korean Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) (leaf) (standardized to 5% Ginsenosides)
- 50 mg of Luteolin
- 100 mg of Phosphatidylserine
- 10 mg of BioPerine (Piger nigrum) (fruit) (standardized to minimum 95% piperine)
- 10 mg of Boron (as amino acid chelate)
Centra Peak takes its testosterone booster a step further by making it a multi-functional product. They address both the physical and mental aspects of a man’s quality of life, and that is sure to attract many men to this product.
5. Superior Labs TEST WORx
- Doesn’t use synthetic fillers or additives; only plant cellulose and organic rice concentrate are used as secondary ingredients
- Serving size is only 2 capsules
- This may be attractive to those who are turned off by 4+ capsule servings
- Made in a GMP-certified facility
- Offers a 100% Money-Back Guarantee
What’s In It
One serving (2 capsules) contains:
- 40 mg of Niacin (from Niacinamide) – Niacin improves “good cholesterol” (HDL), which is often negatively impacted by subpar testosterone levels.
- 5 mg of Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)
- 500 mcg of Vitamin B12 (from Methylcobalamin)
- 20 mg of Zinc (from Zinc Citrate)
- 960 mg of Test WORx® Proprietary Blend
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract, Maca Root Powder (Lepimedium meyenii), Stinging Nettle Leaf Powder (Urtica dioica), Eurycoma Longifolia Root Extract (LJ100® ), L-Arginine HCl
- Maca Root has continually demonstrated to increase libido in the majority of men.
- Eurycoma Longifolia Jack shows early evidence in reducing estrogen levels via injection, however, this effect has not yet been seen yet via oral administration.
Superior Labs provides a minimalistic, but effective, product at a reasonable price.
6. MuscleTech AlphaTest
Muscletech provides us with just enough ingredients, as well as some that are unique to this product, that gives us what we’re looking for at an impressive value. Muscletech’s well-received reputation amongst fitness enthusiasts around the world is a great compliment to a well-formulated product.
- Uses the unique ingredient Shilajit Extract in order to increase Follicle-Stimulating Hormone , which is one of the hormones responsible for signaling to the testicles to create testosterone
What’s In It
One serving (2 Rapid-Release Bio Capsules) contains:
- 7.5 mg of Zinc (as zinc gluconate)
- 300 mg of Fenugreek Extract (as Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) (standardized for 50% saponins) – Fenugreek has been shown to increase libido consistently throughout the scientific literature.
- 250 mg of Tribulus extract (as Tribulus terrestris) (whole herb and fruit) (standardized for 45% saponins)
- 100 mg of Shilajit Extract (PrimaVie®) (standardized for 50% fulvic acid)
- 100 mg of Boron Citrate (supplying 5% boron)
- 50 mg of Broccoli (as Brassica oleracea) (whole plant)
Muscletech provides a great value on a class of supplements that are often very expensive. Not only is it a great value, but also a great product for the money.
7. Nugenix Total-T
Nugenix Total-T provides a huge powerhouse of a supplement, leaving nothing to chance. They use energy-boosting ingredients such as B-Vitamins (often found in the strongest energy drinks) , blood-flow enhancers like L-Citrulline Malate , and traditional testosterone boosters like zinc , among many other valuable ingredients.
- Uses a plethora of various ingredients in order to provide more than just a simple testosterone booster, rather, it gives the consumer a complete product that will potentially improve their overall quality of life
- Very reputable company. One of the most well-known in the testosterone booster supplement class, establishing a great amount of trust for its consumers
What’s In It
One serving (3 capsules) contains:
- 2 mg of Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- 2.4 mcg of Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) – Vitamin B12 supports energy metabolism and maintenance.
- 1 mg of Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)
- 1125 mg of L-Citrulline Malate (2:1) – L-Citrulline Malate increases amino acid utilization during exercise, which means that recovery from exercise is significantly improved.
- 600 mg of Fenugreek Extract (seed)(50% Fenuside™)(Testofen®)
- 150 mg of elevATP® Blend (Ancient Peat Extract (trace minerals) and Apple Fruit Extract)
- 100 mg of Eurycoma longifolia Extract (root)
- 10 mg of Boron (as Boron Glycinate)
Nugenix is a well-respected company in this class of supplements and continually improves its formula as new research comes out, consistently giving its customers the best formulations possible.
8. Universal Nutrition Animal Test
Universal Nutrition gives us a unique testosterone booster ingredient profile. They utilize ingredients such as Yohimbe Bark for its enhanced fat-burning  and aphrodisiac properties . These properties really compliment the hardcore, bodybuilding lifestyle that Universal Nutrition fans know and love.
- One of the only test-boosters that uses arachidonic acid, which has been shown to increase peak power in resistance-trained males .
- Comes in packs; making it easier to know many capsules are in a serving
- Well-known supplement brand that is known for providing effective supplements catered to the “hardcore” bodybuilder
What’s In It
One serving (1 pack) contains:
- 2,500 mg of Pro-Androgen Complex
- Urtica Dioica (3,4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran) (root)
- Cissus Quadrangularis (ketosterone) (root) – Cissus quadrangularis has shown evidence to reduce nagging joint pain in athletes, in turn, improving overall athletic performance.
- Polygonum Cuspidatum (trans-3,5,4’-trihydroxystilbene)(trans resveratrol) (root) – Polygonum Cuspidatum has been shown to reduce inflammation to a significant degree, at least relative to sports supplementation.
- Agaricus Bisporus (polysaccharides) (white button mushroom)
- 3’,5,7-Trihydroxy-4’-Methoxyflavone (hesperetin)
- Yohimbe Bark Extract – Yohimbe Bark Extract is actually an often-used treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED) and has been used to improve erection quality in men, both with and without ED.
- 1,500 mg of Hypertrophic Response Complex
- Arachidonic Acid (40% in a proprietary fatty acid/oil blend)
- Grapefruit (6’,7-Dihydroxybergamottin) (fruit) – Grapefruit appears to slightly improve fat loss efforts.
- Piper Nigrum Extract (fruit) – Piper nigrum slows down a process called gastric emptying, which improves the bioavailability of supplements.
Universal Nutrition with its reputable Animal™ name provides a powerful product that is sure to please the hardcore lifter.
9. Evlution Nutrition EVLTest
EVLution Nutrition provides an interesting product with the addition of DIM; which acts as what’s known as an aromatase inhibitor (prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen). This powerhouse of an ingredient along with the inclusion of traditional testosterone-boosting ingredients such as fenugreek, Vitamin D, and Tribulus Terrestris makes this a very impressive and loaded product.
- Uses DIM, which has been shown to inhibit to the conversion of testosterone to estrogen  (aromatization)
- Uses many traditional testosterone boosting ingredients such as Vitamin D , D-Aspartic Acid , and Tribulus Terrestris  to provide a complete testosterone-boosting formula
What’s In It
One serving (4 tablets) contains:
- 50 mcg of Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)
- 11 mg of Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)
- 160 mg of Magnesium (as Aspartate)
- 30 mg of Zinc (as Monomethionine and Aspartate)
- 3,120 mg of D-Aspartic Acid
- 750 mg of Tribulus Terrestris Extract (std. min. 45% saponins)
- 500 mg of Fenugreek Seed Extract (std. min. 60% saponins)
- 250 mg of DIM (Diindolylmethane)
This product uses very impressive dosages of well-proven ingredients to give us a solid product. EVL seeks to be your trusted partner in your fitness journey, and their products consistently earn great reviews from customers.
10. Beast Sports Nutrition Super Test
Like many other brands profiled here, Beast Sports is a well-known name among athletes and those looking to gain every possible edge with their workout regimen. Super Test is Beast Sports’ testosterone booster and offers numerous benefits to those looking to help naturally support testosterone levels.
- Provides a very complete product; going above and beyond traditional testosterone boosting ingredients in order to improve a man’s quality of life
What’s In It
One serving (4 capsules) contains:
- 5 mg of Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): 5 mg
- 26 mg of Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate): 26 mg
- 14 mg of Zinc (as Zinc Citrate): 14 mg
- Pro-testosterone Support Factors
- 300 mg of Fenugreek Extract (seed) 50% Steroidal Saponins
- 300 mg of KSM-66® Ashwagandha Extract (root)
- 800 mg of Male Support Complex
- Tribulus Extract (whole plant) 40% Saponins, Suma (Pfaffia paniculata) (root) Powder, Cyanotis vaga (root) Extract, Chasteberry Tree (vitex) Extract (fruit), Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivillanum) (root) Extract std. 50% Saponins, Cissus quadrangularis (leaves) Extract, Eurycoma longifolia (root) Extract, Rhodiola rosea) 3% Rosavins (root) Extract
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivillanum) has been shown to increase sperm count and erection quality in rats. The evidence looks hopeful.
- Nitric Oxide Factor
- 500 mg of Agmatine Sulfate (as AGmass™)
- Anti-estrogen Factors
- 200 mg of Japanese Knotweed Extract (Polygonum cuspidatum)
- 100 mg of White Button Mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus) Fruit Extract 10:1
- Liver & Kidney Factors
- 200 mg of Milk Thistle Extract 80% Silymarin (seed)
- 100 mg of Cranberry Extract (fruit)
- Anti-DHT Factors
- 150 mg of Stinging Nettle Extract (leaf)
- 100 mg of Plant Sterols (Containing Beta Sitosterols 40 mg)
- 20 mg of Pumpkin Extract (Cucurbila moschata) (Seed)
- Preliminary evidence shows that pumpkin extract (cucurbila moschata) may be able to be used as a treatment for benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH); a testosterone-dependent condition
Beast Nutrition does a great job with its testosterone booster formulation, using ingredients to fill in all the gaps in both gym performance and everyday life.
How to Pick a Good Testosterone Booster
Since testosterone boosters are such a broad and vague class of sports supplements, it can be extremely difficult to know which ones are worth your money and which ones are garbage.
Here are a few questions to keep in mind when shopping for your next testosterone booster:
Does the manufacturer include ingredients that have been proven to work, such as zinc, vitamin D, and tribulus terrestris?
Head to the “List of Testosterone Boosting Ingredients to Look For” section of this guide to see which ingredients you should specifically be looking for!
Are all of the ingredients in the product adequately dosed? For example, if you see that D-Aspartic Acid (a very popular testosterone booster ingredient) is listed on the Supplement Facts panel, you want the dosage to be in the range of 2,000mg-3,000mg in order to see the best results.
Our “Recommended Dosages” section will tell you specifically what to look for when it comes to the most prevalent and effective ingredients found in the highest quality testosterone boosters.
What’s the price point compared to other testosterone boosters with similar ingredient formulations? Make sure the prices aren’t too far off from one another. Prices vary between manufacturers, but remember, they must remain in the same ballpark in order to remain competitive with one another.
Does the product packaging include enough of the supplement so that you can take it for as long as you intend to without running out? Check to see if the manufacturer offers any sort of special deals for ordering multiple containers of the product.
- What form does the product come in? Capsules? Tablets?
- How many do you have to take per serving, per day?
- Are you willing to take the amount recommended by the manufacturer? Or is it an absurd amount according to your standards and lifestyle?
How do recent purchasers of the product like it? Check popular review websites such as Google, Bodybuilding.com, TrustPilot, and Better Business Bureau in order to get a better understanding of what others like and don’t like about the product
There are hundreds of testosterone supplements out there in every shape, form, and color. But it’s important to know what you’re actually putting into your body. What about the brand behind the supplement? Is it well-known and trusted? Or did it seem to crop up overnight and gain a sudden influx of five-star reviews? If you’re not sure, ask around and do thorough research before buying.
What Ingredients To Look for in a Testosterone Booster
While there are many different ingredients used in testosterone booster supplements, there are several key ingredients to keep an eye out for. The ingredients that are about to be presented to you are listed here due to the fact that they contain the most solid evidence behind their effectiveness.
The list is as follows:
D-Aspartic Acid works to increase testosterone by causing the release of potent hormones such as luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and growth hormone . These hormones are all involved in the cascade of hormones responsible for the creation of testosterone, which begins in the hypothalamus of the brain with these three key hormones. This eventually causes the accumulation of testosterone in the testicles of men, which, in turn, causes an increase in testosterone when supplemented on a consistent basis.
There is some controversy amongst researchers regarding how tribulus terrestris works in the body exactly. But what they do know is that it doesn’t appear to increase testosterone per se (or at least at a significant enough level anyway), but it works to increase libido and sexuality by increasing the amount and density of androgen receptors in the brain , which is what testosterone binds to.
Fenugreek is commonly known for its libido-enhancing properties. But more recently, this ingredient has been postulated to increase testosterone. The primary compounds in fenugreek (called furostanolic saponins) are what is most often deemed as responsible for a potential increase in testosterone . However, researchers have not been able to determine the possible mechanism in human studies.
Cortisol is commonly known as the “stress hormone”, and for good reason. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone, meaning that its job is to breakdown cells in the body in order to be converted to energy. However, this can be detrimental to fitness goals such as muscle-building, which is one of testosterone’s primary jobs.
Ashwagandha inhibits a significant amount of cortisol production from occurring, thus, allowing the testosterone to do its job more efficiently.
Zinc deficiency can cause low testosterone, so it is vital that people consume enough zinc every day in order to avoid this. The potential mechanism as to why having low levels of zinc causes low testosterone is not exactly known. But researchers speculate that it could be that zinc affects the Leydig cells , which are responsible for the creation of testosterone within the testicles.
Vitamin D is actually a form of prohormone; meaning that it acts as the step that is necessary before the creation of testosterone. Vitamin D deficiency has been shown to cause a low testosterone condition in men , so it is vital that men get at least 2000 IU or more per day of Vitamin D.
Note: This is NOT to say that other ingredients that aren’t on this list do not work and will never work. They just have not been tested enough in a controlled experimental setting in order to be touted as “effective” or “ineffective”.
Recommended Dosages of Test Boosting Ingredients
Coming from the “List of Testosterone Boosting Ingredients to Look For” section of this guide, the recommended dosages for these effective testosterone-boosting ingredients are as follows:
- D-Aspartic Acid
- 2,000-3,000mg  per day appears to work best
- Tribulus Terrestris
- 1,875mg  per day
- Can be split up into multiple servings per day if desired
- 600mg  daily
- 5 grams  daily
- 3mg/kg  of body weight per day
- Vitamin D
- 3,000-5,000 IU  per day
Proposed Benefits of a Testosterone Booster
Many people think of testosterone boosters simply as a means to get more muscular or increase strength. While this may be the motive for some, there are plenty of other reasons why people choose to take testosterone boosters.
The benefits that many people strive towards when taking this supplement include, but are not limited to:
- Improved Libido
- Increased Vitality (vigor, motivation, overall “manliness”)
- Decreased Body Fat Accumulation
- Improved Muscle Tone
- Higher Sperm Count & Improved Sperm Quality/Motility
- Decreased Levels of Anxiety
Forms of Test Boosters
As of the publication of this article, the form that the vast majority of testosterone boosters come in are capsules, but there are some that come in tablet form as well. Because of the large number of ingredients often used in testosterone boosters, this makes it much easier for manufacturers to fit all of the ingredients into manageable serving sizes.
Test boosters often come in what is called a formulation, which basically means that it is a combination of particular ingredients that the manufacturer believes to be the most effective and synergistic combination available for the purpose of increasing and optimizing testosterone. But you can also buy the ingredients separately; possibly even from the same manufacturer.
This may be the right move if you feel you’re severely lacking in a single ingredient (such as Vitamin D or Zinc) but it would be too impractical to take more of the current formulation that you have, as that would simply be a waste of the other ingredients that you are not deficient in.
However, this may not be the right thing to do if all of the dosages in the formulation are optimal and you are not lacking in any particular ingredients, as you would be unnecessarily spending more money in the long run for no good reason.
Test Booster FAQ
These are some of the most commonly asked questions about testosterone boosters.
In summary, remember to make sure that when you’re shopping for a testosterone booster, it fits your specific needs. In other words, does it cover any deficiencies you believe/know that you have, such as a VItamin D or Zinc deficiency? Do you think you would benefit from ingredients that aren’t directly linked to testosterone production, such as Ashwagandha for anxiety?
The great thing about testosterone boosters is that they’re not just for increasing your testosterone levels; they’re also for improving your overall quality of life both inside and outside of the gym. Think of them more as “lifestyle supplements”.
All in all, testosterone boosters are a safe and relatively affordable way to accelerate your progress to the next level. But remember, this is given that all of the other pillars of your training are in place, such as a solid training and nutrition regimen. Once those are all set, then adding a high-quality testosterone booster to the mix can skyrocket your results even further!
ⓘ Any specific supplement products & brands featured on this website are not necessarily endorsed by Zachary.
Stock Photos from Rocksweeper / Shutterstock
Contents of this Article
- Top 10 Testosterone Booster Brands Compared
- How to Pick a Good Testosterone Booster
- What Ingredients To Look for in a Testosterone Booster
- Recommended Dosages of Test Boosting Ingredients
- Proposed Benefits of a Testosterone Booster
- Forms of Test Boosters
- Test Booster FAQ
- What is testosterone?
- What are the signs of low testosterone levels?
- Can I raise my testosterone levels naturally?
- What foods can raise testosterone levels?
- What are testosterone boosters?
- Are test boosters natural?
- Do testosterone boosters work?
- How do test boosters work?
- How long does it take for test boosters to work?
- Are testosterone boosters legal?
- Are testosterone boosters a steroid?
- Are testosterone boosters banned in sports?
- Who can benefit from taking a testosterone booster?
- Should I take a testosterone booster if I don’t work out?
- Will a testosterone booster increase my libido?
- Will a testosterone booster increase my sperm count?
- Can a test booster make me stronger?
- What can make a testosterone booster less effective?
- Can I just take individual test-boosting ingredients instead of a testosterone booster?
- How do I take a testosterone booster?
- When is the best time to take a testosterone booster?
- How often should I take a testosterone booster?
- For how long should I take a testosterone booster?
- Should I take a break from a testosterone booster?
- Are testosterone boosters safe to take?
- What are the side effects of a testosterone booster?
- Do testosterone boosters cause damage to the kidneys and liver or any other organ?
- Do testosterone boosters cause acne?
- Do testosterone boosters cause hair loss (alopecia)?
- Will testosterone boosters cause testicle shrinkage?
- Can I take a testosterone booster with other supplements?
- What are the best supplements to take a testosterone booster with?
- Should I take a testosterone booster when I’m trying to Lose Weight?
- Will I Lose Weight or Muscle Mass If I stop using a testosterone booster?
- Wrapping Up